for Smoke on the Water

10/9 c16 25missemmatorchwood
Ianto is indeed an incredible, magical, wonderful being! I wish I knew him for real.
10/9 c15 missemmatorchwood
See! I told you Doctor Owen Harper was simply and completely bat crap crazy through and through! I told you!
10/9 c14 missemmatorchwood
I LOVE this Owen! He's bat crap crazy!
10/7 c14 Guest
Absolutely fascinated by this story!
Ianto with all the mystery, power and the will to use it. love how you have developed this story, Iantos character is so well put together. I really have trouble waiting for the next chapter, lol.
Thanks again

Ikizzkim
10/8 c15 1FranArian
Owen, you're an idiot...
10/8 c15 Eleana666
Oh, no! I hope Owen is saved by Ianto! Such a scary thing to happen.
10/2 c13 25missemmatorchwood
Well, that was certainly exciting! I'm glad that Ianto see more of Owen than most people, seeing behind the snarking, the drinking and the shagging.
10/2 c12 missemmatorchwood
What a powerful image you've drawn here... I can see it in my mind's eye.
10/2 c11 missemmatorchwood
Figures that Gwen thinks only of herself and calls what's important to, even though I do like Rhys, but she should be helping the team... although maybe Gwen's kind of help would really screw things up and endanger Ianto greatly. I'm of two minds here!
10/2 c10 missemmatorchwood
What a very kind thing to do for the Brig, Ianto can indeed be benevolent.
10/2 c9 missemmatorchwood
Ha ha ha! I love the way Ianto sooths Jack's ego! "...you loom so well yourself..." Perfect!
10/2 c8 missemmatorchwood
Ianto must be just magnificent to see in person... if you're a good person that is.

Plus I am THRILLED beyond pudding to see that someone else has a cat in their lives who loves to nag them! LuLu and Miss Emma should meet up one day, compare notes...
10/1 c13 Eleana666
Hey! I just loved brave, little Own in this one! I also thought it was great the way that Jack and Ianto protected him. Loved the little cat, by the way!
9/30 c12 Eleana666
This is so exciting! Jack and Ianto at their finest! Love it! Fun that Owen is there and they are protecting him, too!
9/29 c2 SuziH-J
I’m hooked. Looking forward to seeing where this one takes them.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »