for Thus, the Bear of the West Roamed there

12/24/2020 c1 Daskreigsman
holy fuck this was good also a genocide of the empire's nobles would be too kind for degenerate whoreson scum like them
12/22/2020 c7 Eddie199
I think the tour should be about both the Second American Civil War and the Second Weltkrieg so Princess Pina understands the true horrors of war!
12/15/2020 c7 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
12/15/2020 c7 Jorin Direfrost
I see you have taken inspiration and scenes from The DrkKnight12's story "Gate: Worlds at War" chapter eight. I am not mad but since Knight has been fucked over my the site admins and copycats (I am looking at you xJB06x who was previously know at x37JB51x) and had his original wonderful story removed please give Knight credit and source him.
12/14/2020 c7 Diesec
Great chapter and a different approach to the italica incident.
12/14/2020 c7 EvilTheLast
Good update. Pina and her Rose Knights just got bitch slapped...over...and over...and over... Pina seems to be as smart as that girl in a ytube video 'bear eats kayak'.' If you haven't seen it, it's funny as hell. The bear seemed to eat her kayak (canoe) as punishment for being peppered sprayed and having to hear her constantly screaming for it to not to do things.
12/14/2020 c7 5Crimson Weresloth
Lol, that really backfire. I pm you my idea later, I should have something you will like very soon.
12/14/2020 c7 6Blazblade
Been liking the story so far. Could it be possible you can tell us some the weapons and vehicles that the PSA is using? Sure most are like their counterparts in the real world but what about the ones you must have made up?
12/14/2020 c7 Eddie199
I hope Princess Pina learns sometimes war is horrible because of how many lives it can take and how much it destroys and thats everything the Weltkrieg really is.
12/14/2020 c7 61Perseus12
Eastwood may be old veteran, but he still have warrior spirit within him. *Thumbs UP!*

And also Merry Christmas and New Year to you as well.
12/14/2020 c7 RoySuperior
Those knights attacking learned the hard way, Eastwood may be old, but he can still kick ass.

Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too as well.
12/14/2020 c7 dovah-keen01
Also, merry Xmas to you too
12/14/2020 c7 1wwgaming
will we ever see more of the Kiwis? We Kiwis never really get represented often so it came as a surprise when I saw New Zealand Troops
12/14/2020 c7 dovah-keen01
Nah i dont think its simply manga version (i dont even remember which chapter they write it like that because pretty sure the translation follow the anime naming lmao), more like rough translation version of manga because its literally how japanese spell her name, so its not a nickname when she call her bozes (notice Palesti Paresuti) , if you have watched the anime i suggest use their version because it sounds funny if you use the japanglish version lmao
11/30/2020 c6 Epic Reader