for Thus, the Bear of the West Roamed there

11/29/2020 c6 Eddie199
Man Pina needs to learn to NEVER MESS WITH A VETERAN OF WAR EVER!
11/28/2020 c6 RoySuperior
Excellent chapter.

Good luck with that. Even if Pina somehow exploited their weakness, it wouldn't be that easy. Sure the citizens captured would be used as bargaining chips but I'm I'm sure the Americans will find a way. She's also have to worry about other countries wanting to take the Gate.
11/28/2020 c6 EvilTheLast
Good update. I was just waiting to hear 'Hi! Ho! Silver!'. I knew that was coming. Well, probably half the readers probably never heard of that slow.
11/28/2020 c6 5Crimson Weresloth
Lol, serves them right!
11/28/2020 c6 dovah-keen01
Shouldve just write her as "Bozes co Palesti" i mean
11/28/2020 c6 dovah-keen01
Uh why do you write Bozes name using japanese katakana spelling lmaoo ("Bozesu Ko Paresuti")
Shouldve just used the anime sub spelling
11/28/2020 c6 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
The chase scene was hilariously excellent
11/28/2020 c6 61Perseus12
The first part that was really funny that an unfortunate Saderan Legionnaire got nut-cracked by Zeke, an elf and a dwarf which I find hilarious. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha~! Whoa, that was really amazing move of Eastwood by knocking those glorious knights of the Rose Order which I find coool~. *Thumbs UP!* Two warrior bunnies (mother and daughter) seeking refuge on Italica under House Formal? I'll wait to read the next chapter.
11/28/2020 c6 Janny092
Hopefully the next chapter update soon because I am very excited to see what happens next. I am also excited to see the Western Bear kick some more ass.
11/13/2020 c5 Eddie199
I hope Princess Pina learns there were greater empires on the other side of the gate that have fallen by the mighty bear of the west and their next.
11/12/2020 c5 Eddie199
Question did the Saderan Empire possibly started a third Weltkrieg?
11/11/2020 c5 FoulerGlint60
Ah, some coke and jack that sounds good. Liked the scene, where the letter was delivered. Along with the worldbuilding of your world, with the history tibit talking in passing as its common history for them, not for us readers or the natives of the other side of the gate. even still applaud your work. now do you mean the old coke that had actual coke in it with some jack or regular coke with some jack, both shaken or stired.
(at least I think it did from sources but i don't know exactly)
11/7/2020 c5 EvilTheLast
Good update. Well, after 3 massive wars, the Americans have late 1960s aircraft at this point? But then again, I'm not sure what kind of crafts Americans where flying in the Korean War.
11/6/2020 c5 1GoodguysRoverated
This story deserves so much more attention.
11/6/2020 c5 43Avro 683 Lancaster
italica has fallen, now it only remains for the Americans to achieve what they do best in war,
air superiority
and finish this with great speed
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »