for Thus, the Bear of the West Roamed there

11/4/2020 c1 1BelowZer0
cant access chapter 5. FF is being glitchy at the moment
11/4/2020 c4 EvilTheLast
Good update. I just found this story a few days ago. I hope to read the 5th chapter, but FF has become extremely glitchy on updates,
11/2/2020 c4 zaelanizaelani99
What happened to chapter 5
11/2/2020 c4 Zealot24
it main happen to you it had happened to other authors but its a good idea to search for another site to post fanfiction since the site isnt loading them properly.

anyways good luck (T)/
11/2/2020 c4 Panzerhill
I can't access ch 5
11/1/2020 c5 1wwgaming
Man, the battle of Italica will never grow old. Do you hear that lads? that's the music of death fast approaching
10/27/2020 c4 FoulerGlint60
I like the writting and good famn is it good keep up the good writting, and you are managing to keep it all flowing. damn author if we ever meet in real life, I will buy ya a shelf, or bottle depending on my money situation.
10/22/2020 c4 naufalrakha0104
Yeah crush those idiot..
10/19/2020 c4 arixlsmn
Finally a new chapter, poor Duran lol
Cant wait for actions at Italica
Also im curious how much distance from alnus to that desert town because i think the western desert is really far (for helos esp.)
10/18/2020 c1 SRPA Sentinel
Ooo this is interesting . Personally I never played the PSA, I always went with McArthur and handed control back to the American people after the war, so it’s interesting to see how things are in this alternate world. Maybe you could do an alternate story later about a nation where MacArthur did hand control back over, and how they would have taken things. Look forward to reading the rest of this story!
10/18/2020 c4 1GoodguysRoverated
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? I definitely should've by now.
10/18/2020 c4 grievousrommel
1. Earlier you said King Edward VIII but then switched to King George shortly after.

2. So what political ideology was Japan and Russia during the Second Weltkrieg?
10/18/2020 c4 Dasgun
._.
10/18/2020 c4 RoySuperior
Loving this story so far.

Well yes and no because that information was 7-8 years old. I do draw, but I don't have a reference nor do I make commissions for anyone.

Also, no, DrkKnight12 didn't unpublish GATE: Worlds at War V2 willingly. He just discovered FF deleted it because he used lyric songs, which is BS since there's nothing wrong in putting lyrics of a song in a story to make it more awesome. Hell, lots of people add lyrics to their stories and they didn't get deleted.
10/18/2020 c4 61Perseus12
Whoa, that story was whoa and I highly admire and respect the soldiers fought for their country, their homes, and their families. The Saderan Empire made a mistake for awakening and angering the Bear and that Bear will not stop until JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL! I wonder if War God Emroy listened through his apostle's eyes and ears listening the story and that will excite him more that he had found a nation and a champion Eastwood. I'll wait to read the next chapter.
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »