for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

11/15/2020 c7 Makariachan
The part about time travel made me have a good laugh, I really like your story it's very well thought out and makes a lot of sense
11/15/2020 c7 The Dimensional Reader
Yoooo! A fic after they watch the movies will be awesome! i can't wait!
11/14/2020 c6 103Lauriverfanboy1
Please update soon. I love these types of stories.
11/14/2020 c6 Guest

Looks at the Team Cap fans and Team Iron Man fans arguing with each other, and says:

"Kids, kids! You're BOTH terrible!"
11/14/2020 c6 Fidjie
Hello, I love your story and the vision you give of Tony ! Glad to see the avengers' reactions to the REAL Tony.

But I think "your" Tony lacks sarcasm and humor. This is part of its charm and character.

It remains an incredible story. Can't wait to read more and see their reaction to "Endgame" ! (even if it's in a long time)

Good luck for the future !
11/12/2020 c6 9idadri
Hi!
people are outraged by Coulson's threat because tasering Tony would kill him.
But to cut off all his communications with the outside world, to sequester him, to threaten him to be tased even if he is in good health, it is criminal. Really.
And that's without counting the spy in the company in a key position, or the injection of the product by force.
Frankly, I don't understand why Tony even worked with them at a time when the alien threat didn't exist.

You are team Tony, yes? Me too. That said, I can not help but see that the shield sticks as team leader a man who has neither training nor experience in the matter. Worse, a man who needed help to come to terms with leaving the past behind him, who should have been very encouraged to undergo therapy, especially, as the leader of the avengers, training in team management, in history , geopolitics and media education was paramount.
Even the origin story shows that he doesn't take different opinions, doesn't listen to others, and breaks the rules if it prevents him from getting what he wants. It doesn't make him a bad man (I prefer a guy like that than a supersoldier who does whatever he is told) but pushing to the limit, it becomes very problematic and he is not a team leader .

Thank you for sharing your story with us. it is great.
11/12/2020 c6 thedarkwolf95
Tony was done dirty a lot but if anyone thinks the accords are a good idea, they are most likely harboring Fascist ideologies, the accords only had one true purpose: to weaponize and control all enhanced beings, they violate several international laws, and most of the laws of America for those who live here. Yes countries should have a say if the avengers should come rolling through their country to help, but the Sokovia Accords were tailor made to weaponize and enslave enhanced individuals, no matter if they wanted to use their gifts or not
11/11/2020 c6 7Mysteryfan17
Poor Steve, between his new body and modern tasing abilities, doubt he realized it was as bad. He doesn't seem the type to research tech improvements and the differences in strengths or how it would interact with medical issues like a pacemaker or an Arc Reactor. The Jane/Thor thing always comes down to he said/she said and who wants to save face.
In history, the Red Scare had people turning on friends and even family at the slightest hint of Soviet interaction. At that time, if you overheard your brother speaking what sounded like a Russian word, you would report him and he'd get arrested/questioned/you name it. Actors, actresses, singers, no matter how famous, popular or loved, if they made one comment or even ticked the wrong person off, they would be worse then Black Listed even without any proof at all. Howard, while in this scenario, jumped the gun, it wasn't the worse cause if he hadn't said anything, they (whomever gave the intel) coulda turned and painted the Starks with the same brush and got them for treason as well. All of S.I. turned over to a 'Loyal patriot' (cause it seems like a move Stane would do to cut off a 'friend' of Howard's and possible threat to his ability to take over and manipulate Tony in Howard's absence) and the Starks left in the same state as the Vankos. Just my tidbit, now to bed for my morning shift. 5/5
11/10/2020 c6 quicksilver123
Omg love it, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
11/10/2020 c6 emilyramsey144445555
update please
11/9/2020 c6 Belbelanne
Hope everything goes well for you work wise and that you won't be in lockdown for too long, love what you are doing with the chapters especially Jane dumping Thor lol. Love reading this story, can't believe that the second part is almost finished.
11/9/2020 c6 24GuidingHand
Yes, Shield should have given him more meds and the information sooner. I haven't read the comics so I'd never heard the poison aspect, but it makes sense. Good chapter.
11/9/2020 c6 4warrior of six blades
I don't blame Tony or Rhodey for being annoyed and somewhat vexed at S.H.I.E.L.D. for their manipulations and keeping stuff from Tony that by rights should have been his for freaking years like Howard Stark's research. Not like it did any of them any good collecting dust because they was they was not as smart as Tony. Also, it wouldn't have killed anyone to give him a small supply to take the edge off and better give him more time.

In the end, they play their own games because they're obsessed with control and believe only they know what's right in the end. Willing to sacrifice the few to save the many...
11/9/2020 c6 Guest
This story is amazing!
11/9/2020 c6 2Xagon Kirigaya
Once again, well written as always. I hope the lockdown treats you well.

As far as chapter content, while I enjoyed the chapter and Cap bashing, I'm not sure about the interactions with Natasha. It felt like everyone was attacking her for SHIELD's actions. They're lacking the understanding and forgiveness that has kinda been the whole theme throughout your series so far. Not only that, but she was a lot more defensive of SHIELD than I would expect since this takes place just after CA: Civil War.

Well, that's all I got. I greatly enjoyed it and can't wait to read the next chapter!
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »