for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

11/2/2020 c5 Belbelanne
I don't blame Tony for not trusting Steve, honestly, who could trust someone who rammed a shield into their chest? Omg have I ever told you how much I love your story? Cause I absolutely love it.
11/2/2020 c5 NineTailsoftheSun279
That was great, wonderful even. And for Thor, I think you can use him as exposition, as he doesn't understand some things, so he would ask questions to keep the conversation going. Just don't push too far on that.
10/31/2020 c5 2Xagon Kirigaya
Don't have much to say about this chapter aside from it was well written, as always. D
10/30/2020 c5 Killua
I love this story.

You kinda missed a small detail when it came to Natasha when Tony and Rhodey came through the ceiling. She got into a battle position as a result of her combat training and muscle memory.

I hope you keep up one day, and I hope you are doing well.
10/27/2020 c5 7Mysteryfan17
The fact they knew he was dying and had the... 'represent' but didn't use it earlier does give away that they didn't care much one way or another, that or it was the Hydra inside SHIELD that used the pull to delay the use of it. I look forward to the 'incident in New Mexico since I'm sure Clint will point out that was referring to Thor and that'll give Thor something to comment on.
10/26/2020 c5 quicksilver123
Omg love it, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
10/25/2020 c5 Guest
Amazing as always! Never a disappointing chapter! You have have gave so much energy to these characters. Glad Clint had a small epiphany. Still so irritated that Steve didn’t tell anyone about Siberia. Can’t wait for everything to come out in the wash!
10/25/2020 c5 lilyflower101
I don't blame Tony for not trusting him. What he did was unforgivable.
10/25/2020 c5 Guest
Happy to see the update! Thanks!
10/25/2020 c5 sam
thanks ;)
10/25/2020 c5 2Lelleg
I feel like Tony forgive everybody so easily, I hope he doesn't just forgive Steve that easily and that they understand that others also was a fault for other event
10/25/2020 c5 4warrior of six blades
That party is without a doubt one huge clusterfuck, but one Tony needed for his plan that was poorly thought out to work into making Rhodey take the War Machine suit.

At least Black Widow realizes she read the situation wrong and didn't consider how Tony's judgement was being affected because he was dying from Pallidium poisoning from the Arc Reactor in his chest. Good play on Jarvis to protect Tony's reputation when he was too drunk and stupid to do it himself.
10/25/2020 c5 Procky1020
Out of every story that I have read that has been like this, this is by far my favorite Tony-centric one. It’s ok if you have to take a few weeks, or even months off. It’s amazing how frequently you add to these stories, but everyone needs breaks. You’re amazing, and I hope that you have a great day, or night!
10/25/2020 c5 StarwindX
The Tony-Wanda developing friendship is the best bit about this fic imo. Such a good and original idea. I don't think Pepper realised Natasha was anything other than a secretary tbh.
10/25/2020 c5 8FMA-Fangirl33
Lovely chapter as always! Great job!
251 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »