for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

11/5/2020 c5 Guest
I absolutely love this, I was hoping if you could make Tony forgive Natasha so they have a sibling relationship again
11/5/2020 c5 Starlafoxfire
great job like you're work and i hope to see more from you.
11/4/2020 c5 Sofia
this is so good
11/3/2020 c5 garlic bread
Good chapter as always! Youre really doing great with this, and I love how you sometimes add some extra info that is likely just headcanon, but it still seems to fit right in with the story! Stay safe, and take your time!
11/2/2020 c5 Belbelanne
I don't blame Tony for not trusting Steve, honestly, who could trust someone who rammed a shield into their chest? Omg have I ever told you how much I love your story? Cause I absolutely love it.
11/2/2020 c5 NineTailsoftheSun279
That was great, wonderful even. And for Thor, I think you can use him as exposition, as he doesn't understand some things, so he would ask questions to keep the conversation going. Just don't push too far on that.
10/31/2020 c5 2Xagon Kirigaya
Don't have much to say about this chapter aside from it was well written, as always. D
10/30/2020 c5 Killua
I love this story.

You kinda missed a small detail when it came to Natasha when Tony and Rhodey came through the ceiling. She got into a battle position as a result of her combat training and muscle memory.

I hope you keep up one day, and I hope you are doing well.
10/27/2020 c5 7Mysteryfan17
The fact they knew he was dying and had the... 'represent' but didn't use it earlier does give away that they didn't care much one way or another, that or it was the Hydra inside SHIELD that used the pull to delay the use of it. I look forward to the 'incident in New Mexico since I'm sure Clint will point out that was referring to Thor and that'll give Thor something to comment on.
10/26/2020 c5 quicksilver123
Omg love it, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
10/25/2020 c5 Guest
Amazing as always! Never a disappointing chapter! You have have gave so much energy to these characters. Glad Clint had a small epiphany. Still so irritated that Steve didn’t tell anyone about Siberia. Can’t wait for everything to come out in the wash!
10/25/2020 c5 lilyflower101
I don't blame Tony for not trusting him. What he did was unforgivable.
10/25/2020 c5 Guest
Happy to see the update! Thanks!
10/25/2020 c5 sam
thanks ;)
10/25/2020 c5 3Lelleg
I feel like Tony forgive everybody so easily, I hope he doesn't just forgive Steve that easily and that they understand that others also was a fault for other event
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »