for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

10/25/2020 c5 4warrior of six blades
That party is without a doubt one huge clusterfuck, but one Tony needed for his plan that was poorly thought out to work into making Rhodey take the War Machine suit.

At least Black Widow realizes she read the situation wrong and didn't consider how Tony's judgement was being affected because he was dying from Pallidium poisoning from the Arc Reactor in his chest. Good play on Jarvis to protect Tony's reputation when he was too drunk and stupid to do it himself.
10/25/2020 c5 Procky1020
Out of every story that I have read that has been like this, this is by far my favorite Tony-centric one. It’s ok if you have to take a few weeks, or even months off. It’s amazing how frequently you add to these stories, but everyone needs breaks. You’re amazing, and I hope that you have a great day, or night!
10/25/2020 c5 StarwindX
The Tony-Wanda developing friendship is the best bit about this fic imo. Such a good and original idea. I don't think Pepper realised Natasha was anything other than a secretary tbh.
10/25/2020 c5 9FMA-Fangirl33
Lovely chapter as always! Great job!
10/25/2020 c4 Sophie
Hi I just wanted to say this fic/series is absolutely incredible and you should be so proud. Take as long as you need with uploading, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we don't need you to keep any schedule that interferes with your life.
10/25/2020 c5 The Dimensional Reader
Another awesome chapter! Can't wait for next week!
10/25/2020 c5 15Imagine Coldplay
I like this, keep it up!
10/25/2020 c5 2SpringLetters
I could almost heat another one bites the dust playing in my head all throughout this chapter! I love this chapter, and I actually had never heard of this comics things you mentioned in the notes, but it makes a lot of sense. I hope you have a great week!
10/24/2020 c4 Guest
Where's the next chapter
10/23/2020 c4 Guest
I really like your story. You are a great writer. I hope you are healthy, and take time for yourself, even if it means not writing another chapter. Thanks for the story and stay safe! :)
10/23/2020 c4 sam
great, thank you ;)
10/21/2020 c4 7Mysteryfan17
Stay safe. I've been working extra since March as, thank God, I don't have health issues in general (although I tend to get bronchitis once a year, but that's bacterial, not viral, and it actually got me used to wearing masks so I didn't catch something else while my system was compromised), I do have coworkers that have asthma and/or allergies that actually prevent them from being able to wear masks for long periods of time (like back in March, put it on to talk to a person but when further away, leave it off) so when it became mandatory to have inside, they had to stop working completely. Not sure why UK doesn't have something to help you and other high risk people stay home and safe but I will hope and pray we get through this. And, essential worker to essential worker, don't be afraid to tell people to put their mask on properly. Here in the US, there are some dumb people that think it goes on the chin and lower lip, looks more like the ghost of Jacob Marley trying to keep the mouth shut, not realizing if it's not covering mouth AND nose, it's not working. Worse is the ones you try to tell and get 'No speak English'. I am tempted to ask where their translator is if they can't read or understand the notices/warnings/etc all around. I've taken up mime when they can't follow English or ASL. Good luck, wash for 30 seconds with hot water (don't know why, during this, they decreased it to 20 seconds with warm, might be part of the problem). Yeah, after midnight, gotta work in the morning but really wanted to read this and ended up rereading all 4 chapters to 'refresh'. ;) Night (or, over there, good morning).
10/21/2020 c4 1StarkerParker007
You did amazing, read the first one en this in one go! Love how you put down every character, I feel like this is just the right way how they would react! Although I also see Clint as more forgiving and being the one to hold the team together, as we could see in AoU. He talks with Laura, she says: they're a mess on wich Clint goes, yeah I guess they'r my mess. He feels responsible for all of them to keep it together as a team. But that aside. You are great, love all of the characters and their ways and reactions!

Take your time for grieve, losing your pet is a big deal and you should take your time. Just remember, every tear will turn into a smile of memories

Also, I totally get what you mean with fear and al for Covid. I myself am a diabetic Type 1, also a risk in this whole mess. Also work in healthcare and last week I worked with a client who was later tested positive. Since I had been in contact with her I also had to quarantine for 10 days, they're up tomorrow. Luckily no symptons and all, still nothing and feeling good, but I've been scared. Every snif every sneeze every cough, I got scared
Hang in there, take good care of yourself. If you don't trust it, call in sick and test if you want. Your life is important, hope your work understands that you have an extra thing to wory about
10/20/2020 c4 3WALU1G1
:D no words said
10/20/2020 c4 lilyflower101
I was hoping that she hadn't actually wrote the report and that Fury had someone else write it up.
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »