for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

10/19/2020 c4 SilverIce523
I’m so sorry you are having to work in this terrifying time! I can’t imagine being in your situation. I work in the healthcare field as well but I have no underlying conditions that make it as dangerous as it is for you. I’m still so incredibly sorry about your cat . Please take as much time as you need to grieve and heal. I appreciate you posting this story even with everything you have going on. It means a lot that you are still posting even with everything that is going on in your life. It’s ok if it takes a while to get this story and the others out. I along with the other readers will be here thrilled when we get a new chapter. Thanks for all that you do!
10/19/2020 c4 nogoalielikeme
Normally, I just skip over the author notes, but considering you're one of my favorite authors, I decided to read it. And I'm very glad I did. Your stories are extremely well written, and you're one of the most transparent and dependable authors on any fanfic, let alone this one. Don't listen to the vultures who only want to bleed your creative brain dry. The fact that you can reliably post almost every week, even while having a full time job is amazing. Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to next week's chapter.
10/19/2020 c4 2Xagon Kirigaya
Great chapter as always. I'm sorry to hear about your work situation. I'll be praying for you and your safety.

I like the progress on Steve's part in this and that Clint at the very least understood where Tony was coming from in this movie.

On the other hand, while I agree Rhodey wouldn't like how Natasha handled the situation, I think that as both a military man and someone who's watching the movie, he wouldn't be so harsh on both her response during the scene. Then again he's straight military and not intelligence so the idea of seducing a target due to orders would seem alien to him, but he would understand the sentiment behind completing the mission. Especially with his actions later on in the movie in "stealing" the MkII.

Despite my disagreements with the last scene, I continue to enjoy this story and love hearing your take on the characters responses and reactions.
10/19/2020 c4 Belbelanne
This whole Covid-19 sucks, please keep safe, absolutely feel for you that the UK government isn't shielding you anymore, my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. Love the new chapter and that Steve, and maybe even Clint, are beginning to understand Tony a bit, no pun intended lol.
10/18/2020 c4 quicksilver123
Love it, you’re an amazing writer, keep up the good work, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
10/18/2020 c4 Guest
Stay safe
Will be with you for this series
You are an excellent writer

Stay safe
10/18/2020 c4 10nahte123456
You know conflict between Rhodey and Natasha isn't one I was really expecting but I like it. Rhodey being a soldier and a friend vs Natasha more questionable activities is an interesting thought really.
10/18/2020 c4 4warrior of six blades
Glad to see Clint and Steve are learning Tony is not as bad as they first thought of him now, not completely changing their tunes, but definitely seeing there is a reason for why Tony is the way he is.

I can understand why everyone almost wanted to facepalm at how stupid and reckless Hammer is in expecting Vanko to play along to his tune. While Rhodey was understandably pissed Natasha was trying to seduce Tony for the sake of her mission and even gave him advice Tony wanted to hear and not NEEDED to hear instead.

I can't blame anyone for being tempted to sleep with Black Widow, I would be tempted, but I wouldn't unless I knew for certain she was serious about being with me and I was serious about her. I'm a bit old fashioned like that.

Still, wonder how that would have changed things if he wasn't dying and they did sleep together...how close would she have gotten to him over time if she understood him more than she did previously...It's an odd pairing to imagine those two, but not impossible and it's kinda cute. Tony x Pepper for life though, make no mistake. Just my fanfic writer brain pondering the idea.
10/18/2020 c4 2RandomRomanoff
Great chapter. I'm liking Tony more with each chapter. Stay safe & healthy
10/18/2020 c4 24GuidingHand
Another great chapter. I hope you stay safe and well. I myself tried to apply to work from home due to my husband's conditions but was denied because there weren't enough employees for things to function if I didn't go to work. They only let people who have medical conditions themselves stay home everyone else had to go to work no matter how it may affect the ones you love at home. Luckily the place I work is taking a lot of precautions and of the 800 or so people there only one person has been sick so far. Looking forward to future chapters but health comes first and you don't have to push yourself to post every week, as much as we'd enjoy reading that often.
10/18/2020 c4 qracer25y
Awesome chapter like always. This series is amazing so far. I can’t wait to see where you take it from here!
10/18/2020 c4 2SpringLetters
I love how you brought the paladium poisoning to the discussion. Most people (including the characters here) would think he is simply going to die, puff, gone. But the poisoning means a lot more that that. The symptons he was feeling, some he even might not have recognised as such, like mental ones, would've made changes in his actions. It seems like both you and Tony knew this, so I'm glad for how they talked about it. I love this chapter, as usual.
I can only imagine the stress you're going through with everything you told us in the notes, but I hope it'll all work out for the best. I hope you keep safe and healthy!
10/18/2020 c4 HyakinthosP
Amazing chapter as always! Thank you for your hard work! Don’t let the haters get to you, they don’t seem to grasp the concept of backing off when they don’t like something! Be safe!
10/18/2020 c4 15Imagine Coldplay
i love your style of writing, you give it more depth and with this fanfics i'm starting to like tony more and more.
10/18/2020 c4 The Dimensional Reader
Heya, glad to see you are doing okay. I can understand work being rough right now, so just take the time you need to relax and go at your own pace. Stay safe and eager to see another great chapter!
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »