for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

9/28/2020 c2 Belbelanne
Glad that Tony is considering help with his PTSD and that Sam offered to help him.
9/27/2020 c2 quicksilver123
Omg love it so much, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
9/27/2020 c2 10nahte123456
I think the whole Natasha thing always rubs me wrong in this movie to be honest, I just can not believe that if Tony really tried he couldn't have found out who she was, SHIELD is literally decades behind Tony tech wise and there has to be some picture of her out there that doesn't fit. Because of that it always came off as careless to me in a weird way, like yeah Tony can be careless but when he's this stressed about everything he didn't throw to JARVIS "Hey check her out" just to make sure she wouldn't like try to backstab Pepper when he was gone?
Beyond that though nice chapter and I liek Wanda, for lack of a better term, growing up.
9/27/2020 c2 9FMA-Fangirl33
A person once said that if you were killing someone, the least you could offer them was not looking away from their death. Looking away is akin to an insult.

Basically, the least you ow the ppl you kill is to remember their faces and I like how this applies to Bucky.
9/27/2020 c1 15Imagine Coldplay
WOW!
9/27/2020 c2 24GuidingHand
This continues to be one of the best of this type of story I've read. that is because you have the characters reacting to each other instead of purely just to the movie. My favorite scene in this chapter was the argument between Steve Bucky and Tony. Great chapter!
9/27/2020 c2 qracer25y
Awesome chapter. I can’t wait to see the Monaco scene. Probably one of the coolest Iron Man suit ups. The direct aftermath will also be very interesting. I think that was a major tipping point for Tony as a character
9/27/2020 c2 The Dimensional Reader
Another awesome chapter! can't wait to see more next week!
9/27/2020 c2 StarwindX
Great chapter.

I do like the Tony-Wanda friendship. Please keep it continuing. It's the most unique thing I've seen in these types of fics...
9/26/2020 c1 dracolover88
So happy to read the next installment! Such a great first chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
9/26/2020 c1 Guest
Hi! I cannot tell you how in love i am with this story! Your writing is excellent, and the fact that you remember to put small info-dumps in is great! Also, I think you're doing a wonderful job putting in little details that are not necessarily canon, but clearly valid anyway. I am so sorry to hear about your cat, and I hope you know that you should always put your well-being over writing. We can wait, dont worry.
*admiration and support coming your way*
9/25/2020 c1 9FMA-Fangirl33
First of all, this chapter was an absolute blast to read. Really enjoyable!

Second, I just wanted to say that Steve is a self-righteous dumbass who I want to put into the sun. Too bad I can't tho.

Third, I saw the link between Endgame and the conversation here and, I've got to say, really clever!

Overall, great job! Awesome work as usual!
9/25/2020 c1 3WALU1G1
Ex Dee LOLOLOLOLOL ik I'm late but I love this story :)
9/25/2020 c1 Sarah E
Hi, this is a really great series, I can't wait to read the rest! And the reactions are all on-par with what the characters would have said, and they're all getting the truth beaten into their heads, which I've always wanted to happen. Stupid Steve. Stupid Clint.

Anyway, can't wait for the rest!

~Sarah E.
9/24/2020 c1 7Mysteryfan17
MY baby girl Tonks is 3 and a half and I am going to go cuddle with my fur baby now. Virtual hug to you as I've lost many pets, cats, dogs, bunny, ferrets, hermit crabs, chickens (yeah, my dad's got chickens and his favorite was named Houdini cause she somehow got out of the locked cage during the night and would wait by the front door for my dad to follow him around, even perching on his shoulder, she was found stuck in the wood pile one day, not sure if it was the others chasing her or the local fox, but yeah.) Sorry, train of thought took off, wanted to get to this when I saw you had posted.
YEAH! PETER! :) He really know the identity? I CAn't wait for that to get explained :D
Wonder who will put together the odds that Tony, knowing he was slowly dying, might actually have one the whole 'get in the race car' thing cause finish the bucket list and possibly go quick rather than slow. I know, he was trying to find a cure, and wasn't gonna just jump off the building without his suit, but some of the things he did, especially with the toxicity so high, put him at a greater risk of losing control of a car going 200 mph for example. Waiting for Sam to bring up again if he needs to talk to someone, not Bruce, that he's available and has both the training and the temperament.
Anyway, here's another hug but kitty style .
Always in our hearts.