for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

1/7/2021 c7 1AgentBrian
Just saying, if Tony patented that element, what would it be called? Tonium, or Starkium? LoL XD
1/5/2021 c9 Excritos
Hi! I end my reading of you por fic and I love it! Your character construction is amazing and I can wait to read the next ficus! Really, when I see that you will post the next movie and you don’t end the series I was so happy because every time I came across a fic like this are in impasse or abandoned. I hope 2021 will be better for you that 2020, and I sorry for your lost. I will see for the new series!
1/3/2021 c9 Sarah E
I love the way you present Tony! It takes me forever to find a fic that presents Tony like this, and I can't wait to read the other stories!

#Starkit

~Sarah E.
12/31/2020 c9 Guest
Ei storia fantastic! Ma quando cominci la prossima?
12/29/2020 c7 ArbiterLexUltonitus
If I remember correctly Wanda already explained how she was involved in Ultron’s creation, blurted it out saying she showed him his greatest fear so he returned to the Ultron project and Tony explained more with her.
12/28/2020 c9 7Mysteryfan17
My work had increased between Thanksgiving and Christmas (USA so I know you don't have that first one on that side of the pond) so this was my first chance to get back to this. Hope you had a nice month and Happy Christmas! I'm so psyched now to find out who's behind this. :D Have a great New Year.
12/26/2020 c9 Pepperonyfan82
This was amazing thank you for writing it... are you going to bring pepper in?
12/20/2020 c9 1AgentBrian
P.S. CorrectionI went back and read the first chapter of Iron Man again, and I got it. You said there that there are 3 Iron Man Movies, 4 Avengers Movies with subtitles (1, AoU, IW and Endgame) and then CA:CV and SM:HC. Sorry, I slipped up on that one. Keep it up!(not the slipping, the stories. Duh:)
12/20/2020 c9 AgentBrian
Wow. What a great fic. I really loved it. Though you make good points on why Peter wasn't included, as a guy who like IronDad, I'd say it would have added to the emotional content of the story, made it a bit even more heart touching (not that it isn't now!), but, might have even been a bit more hilarious at points. Maybe.

I honestly can't wait for the fellas reactions for certain movies, specific events and those epic scenes we all loved. Like, say, the Wormhole, Phil Coulson's death, Pepper falling into flames, Tony meeting Harley Keener and his Potato Gun, Tony's home-science, the suit explosion at end of IM3, Bruce and Natasha's 'talk' in Clint's house, Tony meeting Peter, that woman from CA:CW, etc.
I am actually really excited about Homecoming, of all things. And if I remember correctly, you said in the Iron Man fic that the movies will be watched only till SpiderMan Homecoming, right? Then how are talks of Endgame in place?
Anyways, this is great! Enjoy your break, sorry for your cat, reset yourself, and come back more better, so that we can continue enjoying your fics! Great job going on here, ¡Ciao!
12/20/2020 c8 AgentBrian
The kid from Brooklyn, or the kid from Queens? Cap was from Brooklyn, and Spidey from Queens. Atleast in the MCU-verse, it is.
12/14/2020 c8 StarwindX
Have you considered changing it from Tony-Pepper pairing to something else? Changing the dynamics etc
12/13/2020 c9 Guest
Love your stories and waiting for the one on the avengers.
12/12/2020 c9 Belbelanne
Can't wait for the next installment. Glad to see Steve starting to think about his actions in Civil War and I hope they can find a way to save Loki, Nat, Gamora and Tony in Infinity War and Endgame. Hope you have a safe Christmas and New Year.
12/7/2020 c9 2Xagon Kirigaya
Heyo,
I loved the past two chapters and how you closed out the story! I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving and I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year yourself.

You keep saying that you find it difficult to have meaningful conversations in the action scenes. I just want to encourage you not to worry about it. The action-filled scenes probably aren't the best place for conversation. If anything, having small teasing or sarcastic comments would fit better than trying to have a conversation during a fast-paced action scene.
12/5/2020 c9 20Phoenixhp5
Awesome story! Had no idea you’d started this but I’m kind of glad as I got to read the whole thing at once. Loved it so much!
251 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »