for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

12/3/2020 c9 Guest
Merry Early Christmas and Happy New Year
Love the Story
12/3/2020 c8 8Kickaha
A pity Peter won't be there, as Stark isn't *quite* dead - or perhaps better said, won't *remain* dead.

In Marvel, even in the MCU, the Afterlife has a revolving door.
12/3/2020 c9 garlic bread
idontknowhowtowords but seriously this is good like real good and PLEASE do take your time :D
Also, when you said when the next story is coming out my first thought was "oH nO thAtS sO fAr aWaY" but its in like one month, so I think we'll be ok ahah
12/3/2020 c9 SilverIce523
Amazing chapter as always! So happy with your choice not to have Peter watch the movies. It makes complete sense to me why you aren’t having him watch them. He would definitely do everything in his power to save Tony and he would be traumatized seeing not only himself but Tony die. I love how Tony says he will be his legacy. So cute! I love it. Can’t wait to see you next year! So ready for the next movie. Happy Holidays!
12/3/2020 c8 SilverIce523
I’m so glad Peter will not have to watch Tony’s death! So excited for me! Off to the next chapter!
12/3/2020 c9 2SpringLetters
I've been having some stressful weeks and only now I got to read the last chapters, and I just wanna say: I love this series so much I actually had a dream about it. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
12/2/2020 c9 Guest
Boycott Disney until they release Black Widow on Disney
12/1/2020 c9 Guest
I really enjoy your stories. Thanks for sharing. Take care.
12/1/2020 c9 dracolover88
Good ending. Can't wait for the next one. Have a nice break. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
12/1/2020 c9 Louise
I have spent the last few hours non-stop reading this fic, having read the first in the series last week and I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed it. You have captured each character's unique voice really well, especially the banter between Tony and Rhodey. I particularly like how you have written Sam as someone who takes a little bit of a different perspective on scenes to the others and seems to understand Tony well. I'm really looking forward to the next story and how the other characters watching will react to finally seeing themselves on screen.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and manage to recharge your batteries a bit. It's been a tough year for sure and the most important thing is that you are feeling well and are enjoying writing the story yourself. I for one don't mind waiting a little longer for such an enjoyable and well-written fic :)
11/30/2020 c9 lilyflower101
*Sniff sniff* Now I have to wait for the next one!
11/30/2020 c9 Starlafoxfire
i will be there, i think you're amazing. take the time you need for yourself. sending my love!
starla-
11/30/2020 c9 1HJP ROX
That's in so long I know it will be so worth it tho! Can't wait till then!
11/30/2020 c9 24GuidingHand
I like the conversation between Steve and Rhodey.
11/30/2020 c9 Guest
Thank you for sharing your beautiful words with us

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Stay safe and strong