for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

11/30/2020 c9 Starlafoxfire
i will be there, i think you're amazing. take the time you need for yourself. sending my love!
starla-
11/30/2020 c9 1HJP ROX
That's in so long I know it will be so worth it tho! Can't wait till then!
11/30/2020 c9 24GuidingHand
I like the conversation between Steve and Rhodey.
11/30/2020 c9 Guest
Thank you for sharing your beautiful words with us

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Stay safe and strong
11/30/2020 c9 quicksilver123
Omg love it, can’t wait for the next story in January, keep up the good work, thanks x
11/30/2020 c9 Molly
Please do not quit!. I expect you back in January to finish this great story.
11/30/2020 c9 2tallblondeanddangerous
Im excited for when it gets posted. And merry Christmas to you too!
11/30/2020 c9 4warrior of six blades
Well, all in all I'm glad to see the Avengers all showing more concern for Tony's life as he and Rhodey fought Vanko, though Clint's frustrations at the sexual tension between Tony and Pepper was funny as they shared their first kiss. I remember thinking, 'It's about damn time!' watching it the first time.

Rhodey had every right to be angry at Natasha for the report and at Steve for his hasty assumptions, but I'm glad to see after the movie he offered Steve some legit advice.
11/30/2020 c9 NineTailsoftheSun279
That was a good fic, and I'm glad I found this series. Have a nice break, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you January 10th.
11/30/2020 c9 2RandomRomanoff
This story was amazing. I usually side with Steve for the sake of my OTP, though he was way out of line and this shows how deep that goes. Really nice job portraying how Rhodey is a complete friend and how much he feels he needs to stand up for Tony. Can't wait for January.
11/30/2020 c9 scylla646
You know, it's really rare to find a "watching the movies" fic (much less a fic series) where the characters are not OOC and where there is an actual plot.

You've done it. You've really done it. This is great! I really love how you're not just hating on Team Cap, but that you're really taking time to flesh out all of the characters from the place they ended up at the end of Civil War. This. Is. Awesome.

Please don't abandon this project.
11/30/2020 c9 Lawrence H. Bain
IM3 not 2
11/30/2020 c9 Lawrence H. Bain
the first WM suit was based on the Mark 2 and the second one that we see in IM2 and AoU is a built off of the Mark 22... the third WM suit(Civil War).. idk I think it might have been the first ground up built WM suit...
11/30/2020 c9 Guest21
I love this series and can’t wait for the next part
11/30/2020 c9 The Dimensional Reader
That was an amazing ride and eager for the next part of this series! Enjoy your break and take it easy till next year!
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »