for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

After the last chapter of the story can u please post Ironman 3
Thx.
Love the books
11/22/2020 c8 lilyflower101
Clint's slowly coming around.
11/22/2020 c8 Guest
I really like that you update once per week. It's not very long to wait and I don't think you should feel the need to update faster. And even if you are not able to update once per week that's ok. I really do like your story though, so I hope you keep writing it. :)
11/22/2020 c8 4warrior of six blades
I really feel for Rhodey in this chapter and am glad he got on Captain America a bit when mentioning that he is paralyzed because he wouldn't surrender peacefully at the airport, understandably angry. While also somewhat grateful to Natasha for helping Rhodey get control back.

I also enjoyed how beautiful and bad ass Natasha was in this part of the movie, truly a real ten if you're lucky enough to be someone she is serious about being with.

Everyone's shock at the little kid being Peter's past self was rather funny and I enjoyed the looks of shock they had on their faces, can almost see it now~ Who would have thought...even back then they had some form of connection in the works.
11/22/2020 c8 3WALU1G1
Typo: you called peter the kid from Brooklyn, he's from queens. Steve is from Brooklyn. Great chapter!
11/22/2020 c8 1HJP ROX
I am so glad I found this series but now I'm so sad that I have to wait a whole nother week for the next update! Seriously amazing story, one of the best I've seen of this trope and I cannot wait for next Sunday.
11/22/2020 c8 NineTailsoftheSun279
It's funny how, even if it's been years since I watched this movie, I can still remember all the scenes vividly. I'm also glad you did include the retcon for peter, and nice to know that there will be an after story for the changes they will make.
11/22/2020 c2 HJP ROX
Wait so wanda would have been his daughter in-law?! My mind is exploding at the moment
11/22/2020 c8 garlic breAD
shit ok youre like amazing thank you for this
11/22/2020 c8 Guest
he is from Queens not brooklyn
11/22/2020 c8 2SweGLEEK
She called the NYPD? As in the New york police department? Even though they are in Miami?
11/22/2020 c8 HyakinthosP
Another wonderful chapter! I’m sooo excited for the avengers movie and the civil war already, even when I know that it’s still a long way from that! Thanks for the hard work!
11/22/2020 c8 Alextg12
okie soo I rarely comment.. but this is genuinely amazing. take your time with updates but please do not discontinue this.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it
11/22/2020 c8 24GuidingHand
It's exciting to hear that you plan for an after story. I read another one of these that I thought was going to have an after story, but the author didn't write it. Nice job with this chapter. Favorite part: Peter Parker
11/22/2020 c8 The Dimensional Reader
Woot! Can't wait to see the ending of this chapter! Keep it up!
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »