for Understanding the Real Hero: Iron Man 2

11/17/2020 c7 quicksilver123
Omg love it, can’t wait for more, please update soon, thanks x
11/16/2020 c7 SilverIce523
If the new element can make him feel better instantly could it say..heal a severely burned arm and other life threatening injuries from snapping an infinity gauntlet?! Hopefully we won’t even have to relive that scene. I’m still not recovered from it and I’m not honestly sure I ever will be. I can not wait to see what you have planned for all the movies and beyond! I’ll be here every step of the way. I’m most excited to see Peter again! I love how Bruce and Thor both point out that someone must be messing with the events or timeline. Can’t wait for more! Hope you are staying safe!
11/16/2020 c6 SilverIce523
Amazing as always! Such a great chapter! I love everything involved. I liked the sub story about Natasha poisoning the girl. My over all favorite was Bucky telling Steve to shut his mouth and that he wouldn’t work for shield and how much he’s changed. I internally cheered! I’m a week behind so off to the next chapter!
11/16/2020 c7 2ultimatebookworm08
This chapter is killing me because I can see all the references that you made to Endgame, and it's making me wonder how Tony will react to seeing Morgan. I love this series, and I kinda want to just skip to Endgame, but we can't do that, because we'll miss the character development, and now I'm just commenting nonsense. :)
11/16/2020 c7 HyakinthosP
Incredible as always! Thanks for the hard work!
11/16/2020 c7 Guest
I really liked this chapter! Thanks so much for writing this story!
11/16/2020 c7 Belbelanne
So looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait for the drones to attack. Will you let Loki live? Hope you do, pleeeeease.
11/15/2020 c7 lilyflower101
Kick his ass Tony!
11/15/2020 c7 24GuidingHand
Great chapter!
11/15/2020 c7 5rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989
love it
11/15/2020 c7 NineTailsoftheSun279
Just as I hoped it would be, and I only just realized that it was a particle accelerator. I also wonder if tony will learn that Spidy is also there as the kid in the mask.
11/15/2020 c7 qracer25y
Awesome chapter! Can’t wait for the next
11/15/2020 c7 4warrior of six blades
Oh boy, Tony is in for a rough time when he loses that bet, can't blame him for wanting to use time travel to mess with Natasha some though. I would too in his shoes.

Glad to see Steve finally somewhat dropping his stance that Howard was a good father when Tony clearly knows he wasn't. As well as the fact that Tony is getting plans laid down in his mind for Thor's people to come move to Earth to live on after the Avengers find out that Asgard is gone.
11/15/2020 c7 LittleKitten02
Hah Tony doesn’t think he’ll invent time travel! Just you wait buddy, looks like you won’t be able to use any technology
11/15/2020 c7 2CyberDragonEX
Damn. I was going to mention something, but forgot, and now its too late for you to include it*. When Vanko tells Hammer that he can make the drones salute? The Russian word Salut -which sounds like salute- means fireworks. He was basically telling Hammer, TO HIS FACE, that the Drones could explode.

Really wish I'd remembered that, it would have been a perfect bit of Bilingual trivia for Natasha or one of the others to know.

*Actually, now that I think about it, you could probably slip it in when Vanko triggers the self-destruct. Have one of the Russian speaking members realize it.
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »