for Long Overdue

1/29 c1 KnowInsight
12/8/2020 c1 sunsethill
I enjoyed this one. I think you have the various people in character and I can easily see this happening. I love the little look at how Harry finally convinced Daphne to give him a chance. And I would actually like to see a continuation of this at some point if you get a good idea.
11/27/2020 c1 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously wish it was longer
11/10/2020 c1 ak
bonne fic!
tu pourrais écrire une suite dans la catégorie humour! :)
10/17/2020 c1 2Stellar Orbit
No no NO WHAT HES NOT MARRYING GINNY? I’m gonna cry real quick

I really enjoyed it. I love seeing posts or stories where Dudley and Harry make up :’)
10/11/2020 c1 lunaz
Very nice. Would love to see the weddings and what happened.
10/12/2020 c1 siobhan.22
Good story
10/4/2020 c1 Kaye Koch
good story hope to see more to this story
9/28/2020 c1 1Calmzone1
And a definitely better possibility than Harry and fangirl Ginny. And Dudley wising up is always nice.
9/24/2020 c1 LectorHistoria
Please tell me there will be a follow up story of the Wedding! I can quite imagine a Harmony or Hinny pairing at the Dursley's.. A Haphne can go a lot of ways.. And hilariously so in many ways..
9/23/2020 c1 2AndrewWolfe
Short, sweet, and well-crafted. Well done!
9/21/2020 c1 Luiz4200
I'm laughing from how I think the wedding will go on.
9/22/2020 c1 1Ducky1776
I would so love to see Harry & Daphne go to the wedding dressed to the hilt and watch Vernon & Marge both blow up like balloons and float away.
9/22/2020 c1 1Jimbocous
Nice one. Thanks.
9/21/2020 c1 2BunyipBudgie
A nicely matured Dudley caught between not upsetting his parents over something he knows they are seriously wrong about and getting on with his life and the people he wants in it.
It is very easy in the books to forget that Dudley is only 6 weeks older than Harry and that he also was abused albeit in a completely different way.
I do have a technical issue and I'm unsure if FFN allows one to correct it. I have published both single and multi-chapter stories on FFN so I know the originating procedures but is it possible to have this chapter redesignated as COMPLETE? as you indicated it was in the post script.
Bunyip