for (C): Failure is Not an Option

5/14 c2 Kenin-sensei
What an abomination the very thought of this story is.
The happy farm awaits you for this insolence and blasphemy
4/25 c1 Mettalord
hilarious and grandeur
1/26 c2 Natsu Is Awesome
I wrote out the entire 3rd chapter, but the guy who was supposed to pay me didn't, so it's just trapped on patreon for the forseeable future until someone pays me for it.
1/26 c2 Guest
Mmm, I have a question, so since you have a new funder for this story, are you gonna update the rest of the chapter for free on this website? Just a fan of this series with no access to finance but want to see how this story end.
8/19/2021 c2 216whackybiscuit
Wow. I can practically feel Albedo's hatred. When the axe finally comes down on Phillip's head, I'm thinking it's going to be brutal with a capitol B.
5/17/2021 c1 Natsu Is Awesome
Actually, a new guy has come in and is offering to pay me to continue what I had planned originally, but they're currently 3rd in line for my wait list. So I have a second OP story, FT chapter, and then a new chapter of this one.
5/17/2021 c2 Guest
You know partner it would be good if you continued this NTR story since the truth is very good and it would be a shame not to continue it, if what you need is financing just tell us how serious and if I are in my possibilities I can help you in the donation as long as another chapter of your fanfic comes out
4/22/2021 c1 Natsu is Awesome
Hi, author here. I cannot update the story, as it says in the description, the commissioner has stopped funding this story. As I am no longer being paid to write this, I won't, so please stop commenting on me to update this unless you are going to pay for it.

I'm just writing this in the comments because I don't want to post it as a chapter.
4/14/2021 c1 Guest
Give us an update
4/9/2021 c2 Guest
Update?
4/9/2021 c1 Guest
Give an update
4/8/2021 c1 Guest
Yo when are you going to update this?
1/17/2021 c2 Guest
Wow
This was very good
I love the story
It's an awesome work
Dear author, ignore the haters
I really enjoyed this ntr story about albedo
It was very well done
One of the best ntr story I've read about albedo
Wow