FanFiction.Net
for Road to Power

9/24/2020 c2 xata
yes I'm liking this ,I'm a big fan of both hp and mcu please continue it
9/24/2020 c2 Abdur Rauf Aymaan
This is troubling news indeed... Ah thanks for the chap and hope you update soon.
9/24/2020 c2 2JustAnotherFan217
To be honest, your explanation about the MC doing anything not to die again just makes me more nervous about this story. There are worse things than death, and since your MC has died once already, he really shouldn’t be this afraid of it. Reincarnation proves the existence of an immutable soul, the sense of self surviving even without the brain which holds memories, so why is he so terrified of death? It sounds like how Tom Riddle started on the road to Voldemort. I’m worried because I’ve read plenty of SI’s that I enjoyed, until they suddenly had a goal that someone innocent was in the way of, and then the MC would happily commit murder to achieve it. And that is where I drop the story, if you have to do something that evil for a personal goal, not for anyone else’s good but your own, then I lose any empathy for the MC and usually hope that they fail.
9/23/2020 c1 StrangestQuark
hmm I admit this is an interesting story idea but I really think it should be shelved until you finish another story. Obviously your flexible update schedule lets any number of stories fit in but I think 4 in progress ones at a time is a bit too much to conetrate on (I know that it definitely be for me). It's obviously your choice but I would suggest shelving this until you either finish or put another story on hiatus. Thanks for sharing though I will gladly read it whenever you continue the story.
9/23/2020 c1 M2R
interesting
9/22/2020 c1 1Lennyra
The description attracted me enough. The chapter compounded that haha. I'll be following the story and waiting

Good luck ~
9/21/2020 c1 Pzm
A very interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing how you will unite both universes. Thanks for the chapter!
9/21/2020 c1 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice. I look forward to more
9/21/2020 c1 Ascandas
Well well well, this is interesting. I really like the premise of this, and since this should be placed some time after Voldy’s initial defeat, he might actually go to Hogwarts with the likes of Ben Copper, Rowan Khanna, Merula Snyde, etc. anyways, good first chapter, I agree with the guy from before, Evil and Power Hunger are not mutually inclusive, just look at the MC from the marvel story “12 step program to Omnipotence”.
9/21/2020 c1 4Mythology216 the Beard King
Myth, the Beard King here.
Interesting concept. You've managed to capture my attention. This was a good first chapter. I didn't notice any grammar/spelling mistakes.
Blessed Mother, Deliver us unto hope. Praise be her and her eternal love.
9/21/2020 c1 Lesancapo
It seems promising
9/21/2020 c1 Sakra95
Just don't make the MC evil. He should be able to make tough decisions when necessary but don't have him kill people left and right like how some SI stories do. Is this after HP canon or is the timeline forwarded. Instead of going to Hogwarts he should go to Kamar Taj.
9/21/2020 c1 2JustAnotherFan217
I am still on the fence with this one. I can’t tell if it will be a morally ambiguous MC or a good one. I’ll withhold judgement until then.
1,183 « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79