for Full Circle

11/4/2020 c3 aar7445
I'm not really seeing chapter 4 all I see are the 3 chapters everything I get an email it doesn't show
11/4/2020 c4 Kilare T'suna
Didn't you just already uploaded chapter 4? I feel like I already read it
10/23/2020 c3 20Oxford Not Brogues
Harry/Alucard finally got his wand XD
Poor Integra has to deal with that on top of his vampirism (though, he'll have to wait until he's 17 to do magic outside of school) but still, poor Integra.
10/19/2020 c3 James Birdsong
Good chapter. There was only one big distraction of typos. You wrote truck (a type of vehicle) every time you should have wrote trunk (a type of chest).
10/19/2020 c3 mizzrazz72
Harry enjoyed himself.
10/17/2020 c2 Oxford Not Brogues
Alucard/Harry is a devious little boy and that's beyond amusing. XD
10/9/2020 c2 1Foxluna
Lol I love this version of Harry. But I am also sad for him, he never deserved any of the bad things that happened to him, nor being betrayed by those closest to him. I'm sure had his Godfather lived, Sirius would have fought for Harry going to hell and back for his Godson, I'm sure Remus would have too. After all they both loved Harry very much. I wonder if he'll keep Hedwig alive this time around, after all she loved Harry very much too. She died protecting him.
10/5/2020 c2 mizzrazz72
Dumbledore is in for a surprise.
10/5/2020 c2 James Birdsong
Good story. Cool. Despite a typo or two this is a cool story.
10/5/2020 c2 deathtoace
I like the story and I hope for more and stay safe
10/5/2020 c2 JammyASDFG
I am enjoying this so far. Please keep going.
9/30/2020 c1 MichaelSeverusGajda
Hmm...
So far, interesting start. I don't assume to know anything of value about Hellsing 'verse, but quick perusal on wiki told me few things about this crossover. Looking forward to next chapters
9/29/2020 c1 3Caelus06
Great first chapter.
9/29/2020 c1 2Ghastly Gwyn
Well, I suppose I will just sit here and patiently wait for an update. I think it going to be Luna who will be his friend.
9/27/2020 c1 billsmith07
Ok, you got me hooked. I am waiting for more.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »