FanFiction.Net
for HEARTBREAK

10/27/2020 c5 tallcajun
Thx for a story with happy ending. Hope you post another one soon.
10/28/2020 c5 Clarkey41319
You're grammar is off, but please don't just shut me up. Going through autocorrect and a translator will do that. And I loved the story, please don't give up because of some negative reviews. I could autocorrect in my head while reading and I want it to carry on. Please :)
10/28/2020 c5 TORONTOSUN
I like how you ended this story. Very well written.
10/22/2020 c4 Guest
First time I’ve read this story. It was ok. Nothing amazing.

My note to you is this. Everyone has a right to their opinion. You don’t need an account to review so no need to call people tolls. Your English isn’t that great and computers may check grammar but it’s not necessary it’s always correct.

If someone was telling you your grammar was wrong, it would have been more classy to accept your mistake or ask kindly to point out where your mistake was, instead of having such a ridiculous defensive tantrum.

You can cuss leave whatever silly notes to guest reviewers that you want. But the truth is you’re not as great as you think you are.

Guests have a right to choose not to have an account. I don’t want my details on this website so I don’t have an account.

Next time someone criticises your work, do the grown up humble thing of accepting the criticism.

I would have much better enjoyed this story if I wasn’t welcomed to chapter 4 with a hissy fit!
10/22/2020 c4 TORONTOSUN
I like that Kate says yes.
9/27/2020 c1 lb
sorry - I am not sure if there is a grammar issue here or it is a translation issue. I think you have a great story idea but the issue makes it very hard to follow.
9/26/2020 c3 TORONTOSUN
I like how your writing this story.
9/23/2020 c2 Guest
Love this plot. We love Castle. Pleease continue this and write more Castle.
9/22/2020 c2 Kay
Not a bad start, but it all feels very rushed
9/22/2020 c2 TORONTOSUN
I like this idea. Please continue.
9/22/2020 c1 txgal2015