for Flailing to Fly

:) Good
10/22/2020 c2 Guest
Cha cha real smooth
10/20/2020 c2 Boi
Bakugou can't catch a break lmao! Omg this fanfic is amazing! Glad you mentioned me. I love how Bakugou was introduced to him. I wonder how his dynamic with the crew will be. Bakugou will definitely leave an impact on the One Piece world. He's a good person, with although some questionable morals. Would put people's life before his own. Because that's what it means to be a hero.

I love Bakugou's dynamic with Zoro already! They are both my favorite characters from their respective animes so I'm so glad you did them justice. How old is Bakugou here? Is he 17, or 16? cause I'm not sure, he said Luffy's like 2 years older so he's 15, so in 1st year of U.A.

33333
10/20/2020 c2 Pitchiner
Yoooo this is the first story I've seen with this concept. Please continue! It is pretty interesting haha
10/8/2020 c2 mixioner538
Hey hope you continue it, it’s really good
10/6/2020 c2 RWBYROSE
Hmmm... so Bakugo still thinks quirk are a thing here, right? So what does he think each of the Straw Hats' quirks are? (Chopper and Luffy are obvious, but what about Zoro or Nami?)

This a really good story so far, I love it! I can't wait for Bakugo to see more of the OP world!
10/3/2020 c2 Dear
Really love this! Please come back soon
9/29/2020 c2 25543mj
How is it that this story starts on the EXACT same episode (or arc I can’t remember exactly) that I left off on?!
9/28/2020 c2 30OtakuWithHazelEyes
This is really good so far! The OP world is much larger and stranger than Bakugo realizes, and I can't wait for him to experience it.

I love that Bakugo calls devil fruit powers quirks, though I hope someone explains it to him soon. That being said, I hope he finds out that two of the strongest members on the crew are- by his definition- quirkless.

I wonder if the group will wonder if Mr. 5 died and Bakugo got his devil fruit. And I wonder if Bakugo will really stay with Ace or stay with the Straw Hats. I hope he stays with Luffy's crew, because if he gets the chance to see Pell's sacrifice, he'll see heroes are not so rare in this world.

All in all, I'm really enjoying this and I can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent work! Until next time, good luck and happy writing!
9/28/2020 c1 whitedorumon
well now, this is certainly an interesting premise I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates
9/28/2020 c2 Minty220
Bakugo being an angry potato gives me life. You captured his thoughts of wanting nothing to do with this world very well. I almost feel bad for the guy. Thanks author.
9/28/2020 c1 2Blankety-Yankety
I love this I want to see more of him and ace wait- ah right he is going to die
9/24/2020 c1 Boi
YO THIS FIC IS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
I've been waiting for a Bakugou and One Piece crossover! I love Bakugou and he'd sooooo fit in with his anger issues and stuff!
9/23/2020 c1 000