for Aces High

11/21/2020 c1 HonestOutlaw
Please don't let this end.
10/21/2020 c1 Shashenka
Hahahahahahaha i love it so far thank you so much for writing this i haven’t laughed that hard in a while and I really needed it!
10/18/2020 c1 1MessiM
Okay, what needs to be bribed to you to get more of this amazing crossover.
Yes good Taylor.
MM needs a distraction from not sleeping. I’m sure she can transform her power into a more... interesting toy. Death by *ahem* the rabbit (google safe search off and all that jazz) would mean it counts as a weapon right?
Also. Can you see the meeting between her and Dragon? It would be adorable. Because fudge Saint and the DragonSlayers.
10/15/2020 c1 WillItWork
OK I know that this is a cracky one shot, however I absolutely love it and want Wasteland!Taylor to be a continuing thing.

Thanks for sharing.
10/15/2020 c1 5WBXtreme234
PLEASE! Continue this
10/12/2020 c1 DragonLark
"Hey why are you crying?" Has to be one of the best lines in the entirety of this!
Beautiful chapter by the by Mate!
Hope there's more! _
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
Be Safe!
10/3/2020 c1 8jukehero461
Oh good gods...

Queen of Escalation Taylor Hebert. In the Mojave Wasteland. Before the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

I am both amused, horrified, and curious as to what she did with Ulysses? Also, I suspect she's going to seduce many, many people and laugh in Sophia's face the next time she spouts off about 'predator and prey' before introducing her to a deathclaw gauntlet.
10/1/2020 c1 Leaf Ninja 91
Heh... It was a B-29 by the way.
9/28/2020 c1 1Old Diggy
The beginning was okay but the fact that half of her inner-thoughts seems to be "Don't cheat on Veronica" is really annoying.
9/27/2020 c1 thekingofsweden1
Just imagining Miss Militia's reactions makes this entire thing so so worth it.
9/27/2020 c1 linx007
Dear sweet Jesus if I was MM I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry! This is like reading a stream of consciousness written during a fever dream and I absolutely love it!
9/27/2020 c1 pepijn30
i damn love this story please keep on writing i wanna know where you are taking this
9/26/2020 c1 cyanidewaffle16
This is awesome and I need this to continue.
9/26/2020 c1 rankokunalpha1
more please soon?
Brad
9/25/2020 c1 alaskan-dracolych
Hel yes, more please! love this characterization of Tailor, right up there with the version that got teleported to the Portal universe, stuck under Aperture Labs.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »