for Aces High

4/25 c2 kadraphan97
this is good please continue
12/27/2021 c2 Lordxazazel
I would love to read more about warlord Taylor .
9/12/2021 c2 64Pyeknu
LOL! Guess Armsy didn't really turn Taylor on anymore, huh?
9/2/2021 c2 ManticoreBlues
interesting
8/13/2021 c2 Magicthunder1
when i read your description for this i thought that a bunch of robot scientists and Taylor were going to form their own gang and take over the bay but I like this idea too! sounds intreasting can't wait to read more!
8/12/2021 c2 Magicthunder1
this is great lol
8/10/2021 c1 2Gerhman Remington
gotta admit I like it especially since you put her in Vegas since that's one if the craziest entire by far. and that you really nailed how fallout protagonist are in "heres my life story" and I still have the upper hand.

this is really good for a start
6/22/2021 c2 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
5/23/2021 c2 13Steve2
Fun story. Will there be more?
5/19/2021 c2 Mastersgtjames
Yeah... not a fan of MC seemingly just going along with being captured and imprisoned for the crime of surviving being murdered by a Ward. Or her verbal diarrhea where she just dumps all kinds of secrets and info they DO NOT NEED TO KNOW. Making her come across as a S9 member. Really hope she is not gonna just keep parroting that abbreviated backstory of the Courier. I mean, I get it once or twice, but if you keep stating it, it gets old.
5/11/2021 c2 HufflePunk22
Need more...
5/10/2021 c2 AnthonyR89
int and agility are my favorite stats in Fallout games. also, perception.

and not killing Sophia? seriously?
5/10/2021 c1 AnthonyR89
by the time of new Vegas, the boneyard is in the heart of the NCR, and presumably safe. relatively speaking, anyway. new Reno, though, that's plausible.
5/3/2021 c2 Guest