for Shallow

8/31 c22 Guest
Hope we will get to see a following sequel
Taking their relationship to a next stage
Missed this
6/13 c1 Guest
The best
5/29 c22 Guest
Amazing
A sequel yess please
The challenge of working togother and marrying maybe a baby
I always wanted fics where they embrace the coming of a child
The risk of the job
Girl or boy
Living togother
Lovely
5/27 c22 Guest
Update please
4/27 c22 Guest
Can't get bored of this one
It was so perfect
4/21 c1 Blaze Zion
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/8 c22 Guest
Lovely
3/21 c22 Guest
I miss this
3/12 c20 dlb42694
Love this fic! I would love to see 1,2, and 4 as fics. There were too many good options to choose from to just pic one.
3/12 c22 5OracleGuessMe
reading this: them, being in a perfect world without any strengths that make them miserable and die is so good. Just them as normal-ish people.
3/12 c20 OracleGuessMe
omg the last conversation I died
2/1 c22 Guest
Lovely!
Great!
2/1 c22 Ironlady33
The perfect end to a perfect story. As always, I didn't want to write for once, although the weekend brought a lot of surprises, including your new story. Shallow is a really beautiful story that ends with a dream scenario at this stage. I felt it from the beginning that Tony would propose to Pepper in this beautiful place that means a lot not only to Pepper but to both of them. Thank you for this ending and for this story. I am not asking for a sequel, because Shallow ends perfectly in this case for both of them. Of course, we do not know the future, we do not know what may await them, but the most important thing is that they can talk to each other and always find a way to each other. After stories like that how not loving Pepperony here, thank you for keeping the memory of one of the best couples in cinematography all the time .
Now that your next story has seen the light of the day, there is nothing else to do but enjoy the next scenario for our favorites. The first three chapters are engaging - I'm already a fan of new fan fiction. And Tony ... what is it about this guy that every time he shows up, all women get "softened" . I think it's a merit of both Robert and the great narration of authors like you.
As for Shallow, I will definitely come back to this story one day. I have a few of my favorites that I read from time to time, again so as not to forget, to experience, to remember. Thank you .
1/31 c22 Yam546
I couldn't ask for more! Amazing ending!
A sequel I would always love ! I would not say no to it :-)
But after reading the first chapter of the new one, you already made up for this ending so fast!
Thanks!
1/31 c21 Yam546
They did make it out didn't they?
I already suspect what comes after :-)
201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »