for Harry Potter Unlimited

7/21 c2 Djberneman
Is it tomorrow yet?
4/7 c2 Ragna
Maybe we can do something about the lapdance and sex part? Like Harry enchanted the room where the guys think they are fucking the girls, while in reality they don't. Like ine the x men movie where Emma Frost power make a guy think he was fucking her. Like that the heroine would mostly be in Harry harem and only fuck him, but accept to dance and strip in front of others.
4/7 c1 kirosyamcha
I don’t really understand the premise of this story :/ why exactly is Harry going along with this sillyness in the first place exactly?
4/6 c2 7Lucius Walker
Yay, another chapter! And my my, looks like Batgirl's the first one to get corrupted. Nice! 3
4/6 c2 22ReaperOfBalance
Nice chap, Harry’s stamina will be put to the test if he makes that agreement with all the girls, though Harry will need to ensure they share
4/6 c1 ReaperOfBalance
Nice to see something unlimited being used
Though I disagree with Mercy and Roulette’s sizes on their tits. How is a B-Cup “Ample cleavage”?
4/6 c2 4dcoon
Is Harry going to be the only one having sex with the girls or will Harry open the brothel(?) like Lex did?
4/6 c2 17The Dark Dragen
I'm enjoying this story, I hope that you will be able to update soon.
4/3 c1 Re Lovely Lover
This did leave Bellatrix wanting to play with these men's minds, also making them believe that they secretly served Bellatrix's and Narcissa's sexual appetites. Harry didn't mind this at all, mainly because he was definitely not a saint, and on occasion used magic to have a little fun himself. From time to time, that is.

And this immediately killed any interest in the story for me. Any story where the guy is nonchalantly sharing whoever he is with others and basically just fuckbuddies who are in a relationship in name only I have less than zero interest in.
11/26/2020 c1 glrccs2003
Cool
10/22/2020 c1 DragonReader18
Love the idea behind this story cannot wait to see more. Not sure if you are open to ideas but here is one: I am thinking about harry's question "where did lex go wrong" my thought is that they were to heavy handed with their control. Instead of completely taking over their minds using them then sending them on their way with no memory of what they had done what if harry uses more subtly. Use that mind control to influence them into thinking it was their idea to start stripping.
People will eventually ask questions and what better way to avoid having the justice league come down on them then having whomever is stripping say I am totally doing this of my own free will.
For example if the first girl they pick is bat girl they can use a mix of magic and tech to brain wash her into thinking she needs the job for some extra money. After all she is a recent graduate she is bound to have some debts that need to be paid why not start stripping on the side to pay the bills? Then those first girls can be used to lure in other superheroines into joining as well. Again using bat girl maybe she gets her good friend kara to come by one day to show her how she can make a little extra money as well and the next thing you know they have supergirl twirling on a pole having done little to get her there.
Instead of having to track them down and force them to start stripping against their will you will have them being brought to them on a silver platter and once there harry can do his thing to "encourage" them to do it themselves.
Any way that is a long view on the random idea of "use more subtly" I had. Either way this is shaping up to be a really good story so please write more soon!
10/14/2020 c1 1RexCaldoran
Def Batgirl. she can (and do) fit many kink clichés of the three: Redhead, college girl, sexy librarian, things like that. beside she should be the easiest one to capture. she has at this point the verse the least experience. especially with magic. well all that and she's always my first choice in the game ;p
10/4/2020 c1 4Thrans
Batgirl, best to grab her and stake our claim before our only chance to get her is a Oracle.

Fingers crossed you carry on with this, its good work and the 'lets introduce harry' part was short enough that I did not feel bogged down. Lex's death also makes sense as he in both the game and source comics can be very over confident and caught off guard by the seemingly random actions of others.
9/25/2020 c1 5kent-jensen
ENJOYING
9/24/2020 c1 7Lucius Walker
Hmm, a very interesting crossover, with the crossover even being from a...game. Nice.

I'd say go with Batgirl. That's who I started off with.

By the way, once this story gets popular enough, you should probably use the poll system for choices like these.

Happy Writing!