for Always and Forever

2/23 c7 RiaChan
caroline is acting like a beaten dog its so sad
2/22 c4 Guest
How horrible! She was compelled to hurt someone and Stefan took his sweet time trying to help and he could’ve healed mR. tanner but he didn’t ugh
Damon is the worst but Stefan isn’t much better
2/20 c6 Guest
Please update soon. This is amazing
2/9 c6 stars-for-dreams
I like this so much, you have no idea.
Thank you so much for sharing.
1/25 c6 Guest
Awe my baby Care. And what is Katherine going to do? I really hope she gets her revenge and kick Damon’s ass real good. I’m happy she’s spending time with her mum and she’s figuring things out on her own it’s not easy but Care is so strong in your story I’m proud of her. Keep it coming this is amazing!
1/22 c1 Scorpio4889
All ready loving were this story is going can't wait for the next chapter
1/21 c6 fallen-dreamerx0x
I'm hating Bonnie, Elena, Damon and Stefan so much. Hopefully Katherine helps Caroline. Can't wait to see Caroline and Liz take revenge on Damon for everything he's done.
1/21 c6 timijaf
Great chapter
1/21 c6 Nellyblue11
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Will Katherine be best friends with Caroline?
1/21 c6 Kagura
Really I want blood
When will happen
She must have it
I hate all her friends
DAMON must die I wish she bite him and he have painful dead
1/21 c6 niki0610
Hi! Super story you got going there, I really enjoy it. You left us there with a great cliffhanger, so I hope you update soon, because I would really like to know what’s going to happen next. I don‘t know if you already know what’s going to happen or not, but I hope Caroline and Katherine are going to be great friends. I think Caroline really needs a friend right now, who she can talk to about her fears and everything else what’s going on and have someone she can really rely on too. I think she deserves someone like that. I also think Katherine deserves a friend, who is loyal to her and who she maybe can open up to. I hope the man with her is Elijah. I really hope so and I hope he is going to be a great friend to her too. I think Katherine and Elijah could take her under their wing, because Caroline is thrust into a world she knows nothing about and at the moment doesn’t really have friends to relay on either. Just my opinion. I look forward to what you are going to do next and I hope you keep up with your great work.
1/20 c6 RiaChan
great chapter can't wait for the next one
12/23/2020 c5 rebbecca1
Wow. This is intense. So Caroline is a werewolf in this... When does Klaus show up? He needs Elena's blood to make Caroline a hybrid right? Vampire Caroline is my favorite Caroline. This is very interesting and different than all the fics I've read. I really like your writing and am excited to read more!
12/19/2020 c5 DawnDream9435
as every chapter of this fic im so astonished with your mind and talent
12/19/2020 c5 1MadScientist2.0
You are an amazing writer. You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. I just wish Caroline weren't so alone, she deserves some support, too.
54 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »