for the dark rogue

9/26/2020 c1 2OrangeMacawWorld
Though this is an improvement over some of your earlier works published on the Archive, there is still much to be desired overall. I am not so much in the position to criticize the chapter's brief length, (as it does meet the standards for chapter length as outlined by site guidelines) but I will be honest in saying that the construction of tone and the narrative exposition are almost nonexistent.

Within any story, it is extremely important for the author to convey exactly what he or she envisions into words, and as clear of a manner as possible in order to establish a connection of immersion with the audience into the story that you are trying to tell. In addition, the capitalization and some of the grammar need extensive work overall. If you have any questions or require further assistance in improving the quality of your writing, you are always welcome to send me a private message or visit the Rio Authors' Academy on my Official OMW Forum.

Respectfully, OrangeMacawWorld
9/25/2020 c1 1monsterjamvadim
WTF WAS THAT
9/25/2020 c1 4blue01
I just wanted to try something so I made it a short chapter just in case nobody would like it.
9/25/2020 c1 18RiodanJaneiro97
Why was this chapter so short?