for A Sweet Little Family

11/4/2021 c1 PrincessofImagination18
I totally agree. Last time I checked, there’s no written rule against adults liking cartoons. I’m almost 23, and I still like watching lots of different cartoons, including all the My Little Pony cartoons.
8/13/2021 c1 6Shian1998
Enjoyed this one-shot! The Padme/Anakin/Ahsoka family fluff was adorable. Loved how Ahsoka and Dex saw through Anakin's acting. Poor Ahsoka for getting her show spoiled. :)
11/28/2020 c1 9Ingenious Waterfowl
Awwwwwwwwwww! I needed some fluff and I found out that I hadn't read this yet, so I did so immediately! I agree, there's not enough family fluff with these three. Very cute, my heart melted and I'm smiling like and idiot. I LOVE IT!
10/13/2020 c1 8MackStrut
Omg this was so adorable, I love stories where Ahsoka, Anakin and padme are or act like a family.
10/13/2020 c1 Princess Grace 12
This is great. I love it! The idea of Anakin, Padme, and Ashoka as a family warms my heart. ADORABLE!
10/4/2020 c1 29Ruby Silverstar
Oh bahahahaha! This is just awesome! Again another fic I put off reading and really should not have! It's awesome. (aaaaand I just sprayed tomato sauce on my white shirt in my enthusiasm. Thanks pizza pocket.)
Seriously, great story for your first one. Going back and reading my old stuff, yeesh.
10/3/2020 c1 17Melwa Rat
This is so cute! Dex and I are on the same page, as we both see Anakin and Padme as sort of parent figures to Ahsoka! And I also love how you showed the big brother side of Anakin in the cartoon marathon part. (And yes! Cartoons are not just for kids! Kinda funny that Padme was a bit skeptical of it, cause whether she realizes it or not she's a cartoon too! Ah, that's funny)
I love found family tropes and you portrayed this one perfectly! :)
9/27/2020 c1 SandriasSaber
Hey, me again, I should probably clarify my last review. When I said 'that totally wasn't how I responded', I forgot to add a hint,hint,wink,wink to that. I'll (rather shamelessly too) admit, I totally ranted about it for the next week to myself. But anyway, thank you soo much for responding!(that was my first review ever) Can't wait to read what's next! ;)
9/27/2020 c1 10Slim 'Tech' Sherman
Heh, heh! No, seriously! Laughing my head off here! ;) That was funny! Oh, I'd like to see one where they all sit around and comment on each other during the movie. If they sit down to watch the Clone Wars...oof...could you imagine the arguing? And Anakin frantically skipping episodes so that they won't find out he and Padme are married? Wait...would that be how the entire 501st found out...? ;) Thanks for writing this! :D That part at the end with the movie...that was perfect. So, if we're talking about that Citadel episode...one of my siblings and I watched it for the first time together. There was some minor yelling and stuff, we turned off the screen, and then went to the refrigerator and began frantically horking down strawberries. It was hilarious - afterwards. I think I went stomping to my room. And just think! That was 5 years of waiting before I found out that one of my favorite guys DIDN'T die! ;)
9/27/2020 c1 17Cuthalion97
Seriously - best line ever: 'This guy assumed they were married. Correctly, but he wasn't supposed to.'

It really is amazing how Padme and Anakin assumed people wouldn't know . . . ;D

Great story!
9/27/2020 c1 50JimmyPenguin421
This was so nice and sweet and fluffy! They do make a great little family! Great job!
And were they watching an episode like that one where Obi-Wan "dies:"
9/26/2020 c1 SandriasSaber
That was so cute! Were they watching what I think they were watching? ;) (Echo ''dying''? Ahsoka's reaction totally wasn't how I responded when I first saw that. But then, who didn't?) Keep up the good work!
9/26/2020 c1 26StoryMaker7
it was cute, definably liked the catroon moment lol
9/26/2020 c1 22STARWARZMYLIFE
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Write what ya love man :P Hugs and Kisses.
9/26/2020 c1 7KarajeJinsta
I love it! Anakin, Ahsoka, and Padmé would be a great family :) This was so cute!
-Kara