FanFiction.Net
for Happiness at Long, Long Last

4/5/2022 c2 SonaliKB
Such a wonderful and seamless continuation of the book!
9/6/2021 c3 20theredrobin
This is such a beautiful coda! You nailed the style and voices. Thank you for the absolutely lovely read.
8/21/2021 c3 Kuwpp2
I truly enjoyed your story and didn't want it to end. John was awesome! I need John to write me letters, lol. Too bad Hannah is only giving them one night alone before she returns home to Marlborough Mills. I hope you have some more N&S stories in the future.
8/21/2021 c2 Kuwpp2
That's all I can ask of Hannah. It's a start in the right direction.
8/10/2021 c2 Stacye White
Who cares about Hannah? John is a grown man and she treats him like a child!
2/15/2021 c3 Evie89
Thanks for writing this! I agree with you that 19th century authors tend to end their novels abruptly, so I was looking for an expanded ending to the novel (not the show), and it's like looking for a unicorn. Lots of ending add-ons for the show, but not the book. This was exactly what I was looking for! I feel like I have closure now .
1/10/2021 c3 7Bb.rice
What a perfect continuation of the books ending! I also felt the ending g was too short, and thank you for gifting us with this! My only caveat is that the characters are not Catholic so I think the part with ‘the name of the father...’ may not fit.

Overall this was great!
12/17/2020 c3 100recycled
This ist so neatly done and written in the perfect style for this story: Whow!
12/10/2020 c1 1DJArla
This was so sweet and lovely. Really enjoyed it
11/27/2020 c3 Guest
Oh.. Be still my heart.. Beautiful story. ️
11/6/2020 c3 April
Thanks so much for expanding the story. I can't seem to get enough of the love story between John and Margaret
11/5/2020 c3 Mummyluv
Hello

I love your story, its just a shame that you stopped! Would love to read more, it's wonderful that you got straight to the point in your story. I think you are the first person to start pre wedding. A breathe of fresh air - no waiting for 20 chapters of tension then a last chapter of them coming together and it ends.

I hope some follow your example.

Susan
10/31/2020 c3 18ElizaG1
So sweet!
10/31/2020 c3 Gallia
Very enjoyable and satisfying. I would like an epilogue some ten years later
10/31/2020 c3 Kss