for Star Trek: Lower Decks Friends, Enemies, and all in between

9/28/2020 c1 Guest
Alternatively, what if Mariner were to use either the Orb of Time or convince the Guardian of Forever (doubtfully), to travel in time to Deep Space 9, but not just any DS9 episode, The Episode "The Valiant". She went because friends of her were on that ship when the tragedy happened, so she thinks that maybe there is a way to get them out of there before they encounter the Dominion War Ship or prevent the death of the seniour officer or knock out Watters. Boimler follows her and tries to make her understand that she couldn't just change the past that carelessly, no matter how much she or he really wants to. Rutherford and Tendi try following them but end up in other episodes? I'm not sure, I haven't thoughth that far.
9/28/2020 c1 MVJames
Well...I ship it.
9/28/2020 c1 Guest
Man, this was Amazing! Say, I have a suggestion: What if the Cerritos had a "Trials and Tribble-ations" episode? Aka. The Cerritos time travel to an episode of a previous Star Trek show. You know what I think could be perfect? They time travel to Star Trek TAS, replicating the original Filmation "animation" of the 70's.