for Blue-Eyed Avarice

12/22/2020 c10 MaxDriveShin
You reeally should make a story with Naruto/FemSasuke/hinata/Kyuubi, it really would work with a certain set of personalites, th dynamic really would work.
12/20/2020 c1 LordofTerror
straight up lost me on this whole Naruto/Naruko not sure why you really went this way when you could have simply made it a plain Naruko fic instead. was really into this story till you went down this route.
12/20/2020 c10 bloodbrother 18
Wonder what will happen next
12/20/2020 c10 9Dragon Man 180
BRING ON THE UCHIHA HUMILIATION BEAT DOWN! I think the one thing Naruko and Hinata can agree on right now is that Sasuke needs to be crushed beneath them. Then they can get to the important matter of fighting it out for top of the class.
12/20/2020 c10 15Leaf Ranger
Awwwww, darn it! I was hoping naruto/Naruko would get to take down Hinata here. guess I'll have to wait for that triumphant moment. At least we'll get to see Naruto/naruko take on Sasuke and whoop his butt. That'll be good. XD

Keep up the good work!
12/19/2020 c10 Big Baken
What a cliff hanger. I'm highly anticipating the next chapter. When naruto and sasuke were going back in forth in the class I felt they intensity. Keep up the good work.
12/19/2020 c10 SPark681
Hmm, time to crush the runt of the Uchiha clan anyways keep up the great work!
12/19/2020 c10 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh! I can’t wait to see Sasuke knocked down a peg. Perhaps that will not only cause the Hyūga Queen to see that maybe she’s way in over her head, but Naruko DID say she would be next after Sasuke! I suddenly feel like playing the Mortal Kombat Theme from the movies!
12/19/2020 c10 Hardpointz
Yes yes yes yes yes
But this cliffhanger is too evil
12/19/2020 c10 MonoBear007
BWAHAHA! YESSS GO NARUKO IM ROOTING FOR YOU TO BEAT SASUKE!
12/19/2020 c10 1zachosg7
not sure if you intended it or not but I really want to see Hinata get her ass kicked, followed by the public castration of a certain duck ass

anyway loving this fic please continue
11/27/2020 c9 Rampart Warrior
Yea you kinda lost me on the naruko stuff. Seems really stupid to be worshipped in a false form and are you trying to make this into a trap fic because you could have just made the main character naruko anyway.
11/26/2020 c9 Raime063AN
A nice little jaunt of training with anko that shows how naruto has grown under her and kurama's training and some insight into his use of the true henge. Should be interesting to see how the others have grown and will continue to grow by the time the final timeskip rolls around.
11/26/2020 c9 9Dragon Man 180
Very nice spar between Naruto and Anko, I also loved the insight into Naruto’s mind and the logic behind Naruko. Did the Sandaime even notice the Forbidden Scroll got stolen?
11/26/2020 c9 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Niiice! Looking forward to what’s to happen next!
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »