for Nucleon

3/20 c10 2Satoru Taiyo
OK, I just have to say that I love the way the story is going, “infrastructure gods” is absolutely hilarious too. Keep up the good work!
3/20 c10 Agoodnameguy
Rad magic.
3/14 c9 Elijah
uhhh when do YOU think the next chapter will be released?
2/1 c9 Elijah
very well done ill be waiting for the next one.
1/28 c9 25SnowLabrador
All right, I'm caught up now. All in all, this is an interesting concept, and the summary is certainly enticing. There are a few spelling/grammar mistakes, but overall I did like this story. Keep up the good work.
1/28 c8 SnowLabrador
Ooooh, this is interesting. Nice cliffhanger. Fortunately there's one more chapter, and I'll read and review it right now.
1/28 c7 SnowLabrador
I like the Among Us references! This is a good popcorn read, for lack of a better word, but the chapters are a bit short. That's okay, though; this reminds me of a James Patterson novel. If it keeps people reading, it's good.
1/28 c6 SnowLabrador
This is a pretty amusing story, but I've said that already. I think you have major potential as a writer, so keep it up.
1/28 c5 SnowLabrador
I am liking this story thus far. I still see a few spelling errors; I recommend using a spell check program. That being said, good work overall.
1/28 c4 SnowLabrador
What did I just read?

In all seriousness, this is pretty funny. Good job.
1/27 c3 SnowLabrador
There are a number of spelling and punctuation errors here, but that doesn't change the fact that this story is entertaining. Keep it up.
1/27 c2 SnowLabrador
I wish you could have seen me while I was reading the line about "delicious uranium". I was CRACKING UP. This is a pretty funny story so far.
1/27 c1 SnowLabrador
Well, that definitely sounds more painful than a spinal tap. This is pretty well-written; if it's not the next Great American Novel, it's at least going to be a good "popcorn read", if you will. I'll keep reading.
1/22 c9 Agoodnameguy