for A Bandaid For Your Bullet Hole

1/20 c8 10Wolvezzz
Aww, this had the perfect amount of angst and love in it. Perfect!
12/14/2020 c7 TTshorty33
shaking my head... tisk tisk tisk beca
12/14/2020 c7 15RJRMovieFan
Thank you for the update. I’m interested in reading the next chapter. There was the feel that it might not be a smooth transition, like Beca might not break up with Jesse. I hope Beca and Chloe are able to get together.
11/22/2020 c6 TTshorty33
listen boo, you start having feelings for someone other than ur person than they ain't ur person...
11/22/2020 c6 Aira
Please let Beca pick Chloe. Chloe suffered enough. And we want a good Bechloe!
11/22/2020 c6 10Wolvezzz
Ahh, yay...ish? I'm happy Chloe told Beca and that Beca feels the same... now we wait for Beca's decision. Amazing chapter as always!
11/9/2020 c5 TTshorty33
good chapter:)
11/8/2020 c5 15RJRMovieFan
It’s an interesting twist that Chloe’s family life is the one that is truly broken. Having Chloe have to go home, and Beca joining her was a great twist. It puts in stark contrast the life Beca has compared to Chloe’s. Can’t wait to read what you have planned next.
11/8/2020 c5 10Wolvezzz
Awwwwwww. I hope Chloe's going to be ok! Also, Beca is so adorable.
10/26/2020 c4 Wolvezzz
I'm so happy you updated, I've been waiting for it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
10/26/2020 c4 1Ms Kanzaki
Thank you for posting this update. Glad that you're marching on with this story. Kudos!
10/26/2020 c4 Assuager
oh my, it was pretty sweet chapter! I want to ask you to make some designations indicating that there is a change of topic in the text, because the change of events is very abrupt and this is a little unpleasant
thanks for sharing!
looking for more!
10/26/2020 c4 15RJRMovieFan
Oh this chapter is both so sweet and oh so heartbreaking in that Beca is still with Jesse. Truly a great chapter.
10/26/2020 c4 TTshorty33
score one for the baby brother
10/21/2020 c3 Jyssadee