for Control

10/23/2003 c2 Jenna
Taata! Nun ist er gekommen, der Tag, an dem du mein/en? ersten/s? Review bekommst. Nein, nein, du brauchst nicht gleich auf die Knie zu fallen und mich anzubeten, ich geb' auch so meinen Senf zu diesem * ab. Jetzt mal im ernst, soweit mein mäßiges Englisch mir ein Urteil erlaubt, find ich diesen * tatsächlich gut. He,he ;o) Ist echt spannend. Ich werde da doch glatt weiterlesen. Und dein Englisch ist echt super - neidisch- Immer schön weiterschreiben... ich weiß du bist schon bei der Fortsetzung - aber immer schön weiterschreiben!
9/9/2003 c15 1Dharke
Okay i've come to the conclusion; my pc's whack. When i sent my last two reviews they said they hadnt sent because i'd already reviewed the chapter which i hadnt. When i actually went to the review page the mails had actually sent. So you've got four reviews. Two the same and two others the same. Sorry! I bet you're go on your computer and you'll see four reviews and think its christmas, but it was me fucking around with the computer! sorry again.

Now to the story:

Okay that chapter freaked me. is alex in a coma or did he die?

it was pretty emotional wasnt it?

to the sequel.
9/9/2003 c1 Dharke
(For chap10) (Suspicious looks.)So... Alex's dead, or isnt he? "Lincoln Memorial Hospital"... Hmm... If Carter's at a hospital Alex must be alive... Well I'm going to push that thought to the very back of my left hemisphere and comment on the good parts of this chapter...

But first... If you did kill Alex, that was a pretty sad way to die... Alone, he was going to die... That's pretty bad...

However I liked your use of percentages for the characters at the beginning. The favourite lines have to be:

"Carter Horton:being pissed off (70%)." - Lol!

"Alex Browning:praying for a world in which Carter Horton was their personal slave (40%)" - he's still praying.

I understood this chapter completely even if it skipped a lot out. So a train had just crashed. You should label it six monthes later and wahey, it fits perfectly with the story.

Here are a few memorable quotes:

(Liz) "she saw one of the first-aid attendants cover a body that was streaming with blood in the spin of the red light. It must be hundreds of victims." - I love that description. I can totally imagine the image of one of those sirens on an ambulance, turning round and round and highlighting the corpse. "Streaming" what a great word to use.

Hehehe it was so funny when Carter struck Liz on the back of the head. She deserved it!

"he elevator dropped more and Carter had to get down on his knees, for half of the door had already disappeared out of sight. Again he reached his hand towards his friend.” – Hmm… Interesting use of the word “Friend”.

Is Alex alive...? I shall find out...
9/9/2003 c14 Dharke

"Carter Horton:being pissed off (70%)." - Lol!

Here are a few memorable quotes:

Is Alex alive...? I shall find out...
9/9/2003 c13 Dharke
Huh? i'm confused. My pc tells me I reviewed the wrongly entitled chapter eleven, when the content of the review was based on the wrongly entitled chapter tweleve. And then when I tried to tell you this shit on the wrongly named chapter tweleve, it said i reviewed that one. Have you been fiddling again?

i'm gonna figure this one out even if I end up with a concussion.
9/9/2003 c12 Dharke
Huh? i'm confused. My pc tells me I reviewed the wrongly entitled chapter eleven, when the content of the review was based on the wrongly entitled chapter tweleve. have you been fiddling again?

i'm gonna figure this one out even if I end up with a concussion.
9/9/2003 c2 Lara
I just had to make a comment on you choosing Bif Naked's song Lucky for Alex. I swear I always thought that was the perfect song for Alex and Clear. In fact I was thinking about writing a fic about that. Anyway, here I was thinking I was so original, but I guess us Final Destination fans think alike huh? Oh well I'm off to actually read the story now!
9/5/2003 c11 Dharke
Go Carter! Go Carter! You can win! OOps, i admit it, i love the bad guys.

Well, that was some badass fight. Had me on the end of my seat, like you know? If i was any further i would of fallen off. I'm getting odd feelings about Alex. No pulse? Hmm...

here's a few quotes that caught my mind:

Clear) "had just fallen into the bed like a stone," - that gives me odd images. Clunk.

""Anyway, I think, Carter’s right, we should talk to him”, Clear insisted." - i never thought Clear would utter those words.

thats about all for now. i'll look out for more updations...
7/26/2003 c1 3Dyingdread
i think u shoukld do a FD when they live though the 2ed coming of jesus cuz u could make that good u that damn good of a writer
7/25/2003 c1 princessdiva06
I love your fic, you have got to update soon!
7/25/2003 c10 Kazuha-chan
HEY? What the fuck do u mean? ^.~ I AM READING UR STUFF WHAT ARE U THINKING? I LOVE THIS FIC! damn... tz ^.~

OKay once more the only thing I have to say is hurry! SO love ur ficcie ^^'

Please dont blame me for asking this but... can u make the next chapter a little bit longer? ^^' . dont blame me please! ^^'

Can u send me an email? I know I am a weird person but... I want to be mail friends with u ^^ please please please! need someone to talk with about FD and Devon Sawa and this stuff u know *g*

ähem... can I say something in german please? THANKS!

ICH LIEBE DIESE SCHEIß GESCHICHTE UND ICH LIEBE ES DIESE FUCK WÖRTER ZU BENUTZEN UND ZU FLUCHEN *g* wenn ich du wäre hätte ich die story auch auf englisch geschrieben *g*

Okay sorry...

LOVE U

Kazuha-chan

~DEATH IS AFTER US~
7/23/2003 c10 1Dharke
QUOTE: "Racing past the corner, they were certain of victory, too late noticing the two figures crossing the street. One of them hit the windshield with a thud, for the car drove too fast to be stopped in time, and was sent flying over the roof, before hitting the ground."

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Alex hitting a speeding car. Lol! (Imagines Alex careening over a car.) Lol! Hilarious.

QUOTE: "Perhaps it was the excessive consumption of alcohol up to the early morning hours, maybe the fact that he hadn’t ate anything since breakfast, maybe a mixture of both and the moderately severe concussion, at least Carter’s stomach began to revolt all of a sudden, and the next second he vomited, directly over Liz’ shirt."

MUAHAHAHAHAHA (similar type laughter for the next few hours.) I loved that paragraph! Sheer excellance. Go Carter go! Liz deserved it she was starting to piss me off with her annoying comments. I apologise if that character is based on a person in real life I know that sometimes writers do this. Actually Clear was pissing me off too with her perfect ways and as for Alex I think imagining him fly over a car has renewed my faith in the poor lad. Carter is the perfect bad boy in your story.

Now i'm trying to work out what your doing with the pattern and whether there is one. It seems that death is desperate to kill these last 180 survivors and it doesnt care if it takes innocent lives in the process. Well I'd better wait for the next chapter or I know you like to confuse me by adding more to this chapter at later dates. catchya fic later.
7/23/2003 c9 Dharke
QUOTE: "Three people were lying on the ground, their wrenched and atrociously disfigured bodies covered with white sheets, to protect them from inquisitive looks, the blood from the innumerable cuts and injuries turning them red."

How dare you f**ing scare me by writing that! Shame on yourself! I think that this can only be punished by revenge on my behalf. What the hell am I talking about? Oh you're see in a little fic I like to call - (erupts on an explosion of nasty coughing). Er what was I saying again? Oh yeah revenge.

By the way I did actually like the misleading technique in which you made the reader think that Alexander, Clearasil and Elizabeth had died back there. It was very effective. So if your not one of those overly sensitive types you didnt take my rant seriously, right?
7/21/2003 c9 Kazuha-chan
YEAH! I so like ur ficcie ...

Okay ähem... what to say? GO ON!

Please more funny comments from this asshole carter ... So love him in ur fic *hehe* Okay in the film I hated him... *did I say that?* o.O Okay... please go on very soon! Do it for me please! okay? thankx sweetie ^.~

I'm so looking forward :)
7/8/2003 c8 Kazuha-chan
Great great ficcie really like it *g*

Yeah yeah... however Carter is so funny this whisky loving idiot *lol* really like it how u let him be in this fic... in your fic he IS a REALLY big asshole (okay lets say in the film he was too)

poor terry... ähem... okay about the rest... its a really good story... you are a good writer ^^'

So please go on soon... yeah and I've seen ur fic is in german too... *g* I am from germany too... hehe

Well go on very very soon!

~DEATH IS COMING~