for Saving Ollie

11/16 c1 Teresa
A very good story
5/24 c1 Guest
This was cute and the ending is brilliant. Also, Harry is so neatly in character - he doesn't match with adrenaline, now does he? Also, the joking about him dealing drugs - in the presence of the Potions teacher who knows Harry couldn't even if he wanted to :D
4/5 c1 1M-chanchen
Hi!
This is a really great story. I enjoyed reading very much. You did great at writing.
I am glad that Oliver doesn't seem to share the neglect that Harry faces, although it is quite a coincidence for them to live so close to each other, have the same birthday and both have gotten beaten up by Dudley.
I wonder if Professor Snape will do something with what he learned about Harry and his home that day. I am also curious how Oliver will react once he learns about Harry's popularity in the wizarding world. He must be muggleborn to not already know him. Will more people find out about how Harry is seen and treated in Surrey due to Oliver?
1/29 c1 1DJArla
Cute. Nice writing
1/18 c1 Guest
Nice! I like this!
12/16/2020 c1 3phoenixflamepen
I LOVE it! This is such a sweet story, but also exciting. I also love the little twist at the end; it was a nice touch to end on.
11/26/2020 c1 imerldarosemathew
its AMAZING!
11/26/2020 c1 imerldarosemathew
I need more!
10/22/2020 c1 KnowInsight
:D
10/17/2020 c1 10Stellar Orbit
I’m glad Harry accepts his dad being a bitch back in school

OH MY GOD YES I LOVE THAT ENDING :’) I’m so happy rn...
10/16/2020 c1 1Nanettez
That is a nice story.
10/10/2020 c1 evilbunnyz127
This says oneshot but you should really continue it! It was so good!
10/3/2020 c1 4KlaineDrarry21
loved it. can we have a reunion at school
10/3/2020 c1 Padme.G
More please.
9/29/2020 c1 lunaz
A really nice fic about Snape and Harry.
20 Page 1 2 Next »