for The Lightning-Struck TARDIS

2/19 c14 LuciferRedeemed
Great chapter!
1/27 c12 2Orioles2131
Fantastic story. Can’t wait for more.
1/25 c13 LuciferRedeemed
Great chapter! I also love this episode!
1/25 c13 9ConlonKeith
I wonder how old she would have lived if she had not died at 42 years old could you consider exploring that with a spin off story?
1/14 c12 LuciferRedeemed
I have a suspension that Barry is going to face a similar end as Rose in Doomsday...since he has taken her place in the story. Great chapter!
1/7 c11 LuciferRedeemed
Love the chapter!
12/25/2020 c10 Shrbomb
Okay great chapter. Nice to see so many heroes there to defend earth, it really takes the pressure off the doctor since he can’t always be there to help. It’s nice to see new friendships formed. Always good to see Sarah Jane. Although I have a soft spot for Benton and Alistair and Leela too. I can’t wait for the next chapter till then keep up the good work!
12/24/2020 c10 Gabbyraymond
I can't make an account atm...but I will as soon as I can! Great chapter!
12/8/2020 c9 LuciferRedeemed
Great chapter! Also, I have an idea...it would be really cute if during one of their adventures, Barry could say something along the lines of "Don't you dare touch/hurt my Brother." if not that's fine! Also I absolutely love the idea of this story!
12/6/2020 c8 LuciferRedeemed
Great story!
11/19/2020 c6 ConlonKeith
Have I explained myself in the private message well enough or was it simply overwhelming. I apologize if it was overwhelming it is what I simply view that what a nonelinear nonecausilaulity Timey Wimey ball of stuff viewpoint would develop into.
11/18/2020 c6 ConlonKeith
Yeah the traditional laws of time is that time travel for the sake of the traditional historians who strigiantly want to keep time linear such as the various Historian Doctor Who such as the author of the book Doctor Who and History /Doctor-Who-History-Critical-Imagining/dp/1476666563) Carey Fleiner (Editor), Dene October (Editor)
4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating that has such a issue with ignoring the more of the Science Education in the form of Science Fiction side of Doctor Who of Sydney Newman and sticking more with more of preference that Doctor Who had stuck with the strictly genuine Historical episodes side of the show/franchise. And Ultimately the result is that they really desire a more of a linear timeline stuck with rather than accepting a Timey Windy Wibbly Wobbly Counterfactual History/History What It's/Alternative History(growth and development of Alternative Universes through Time Travel) genetic type of Time Lines that ultimately comes as result of Doctor Who also being Science Education through Science fiction genre involving Time Travel with Time and space ship Machines such as the TARDIS. You can say the same for Marvel comics, DCcomics, Star Trek franchise, and Stargate Franchise. And so the Theoretical Physicists and science fiction writers who study, theorize, and research time travel assists the historians who are stubborn about having as much a linear timeline as possible helps maintain that timeline through paradoxes, and other means to restrict time travelers actions upon the timeline while time traveling sometimes without as much input by the counterfactual historians.
11/11/2020 c2 ConlonKeith
11/10/2020 c4 ConlonKeith
I guess honestly that the true laws for time travel is very similar to the neo-darwinian laws of genetics and ecosystems and microevolution to macroevolution evolutionary process while the structure of all of the scientific laws that govern not just a single universe but all of the other possible universes is similar to the laws of epigenetics that govern the laws of genetics especially if not just a single universe or a single multiverse but the rest of the multi-multiverse is more like a ever evolving organism that evolves into more than one ecosystem of infinite organisms
11/10/2020 c1 ConlonKeith