for Take Away Their Pain

awesomeee
3/1 c2 Randomguy
like your story
2/7 c2 2Naveh Sorferts
I love this story so far, but please give her cool Tenno gear to fight Shard BS. Don't get me wrong, having her void powers just shut down theirs is awesome, but it would be really cool if she got epic gear on top of it. Because let's be honest, its one thing to shut down someone's abilities and then beat the crap out of them, but its another to beat the crap out of them with overpowered gear and having the shutdown as a back up. I know she herself never got an orbiter, but considering how many ships (and towers) have been lost in the void, she could acquire one perhaps.
Don't take this the wrong way though, if just Umbra and his sword is all you want her to have, that is completely fine by me.
1/22 c2 readsitandweeps
I love this fic's aesthetic omg.
1/5 c2 Nallid
good warframe fics are a rare breed. I hope this one continues.
11/10/2020 c2 Orcanaman
you still writing this?
11/10/2020 c2 1Byakko no Akuba
Awesome. Please keep writing. Got so upset when I hit the end of this chapter and realized there was no more.
10/25/2020 c2 Knives91
And then the ENE's two premier heroes get handed their own asses by a 15 year old girl.

Doubt they'll be living this particular failure down anytime soon.

Good stuff!
10/24/2020 c2 Sang28
Would love to see this keep going.
10/15/2020 c2 1YeTianshi
Interesting so far.
10/11/2020 c2 osterreicher97
Armsy being Armsy...
10/8/2020 c2 Christian21
Dude, This is awesome so far, I love the frame you picked as well as the way the story is progressing so far. I hope to see you write more of this in the future and keep it up!
10/6/2020 c2 PrazniFrizider
Love the way this is going, hope you update soon
10/6/2020 c2 3Ghost Angel14
Not bad, not bad at all.

I like your writing style. Prim and Poetic just like how the Orokin wanted to be. It fits very well.
This has promise, I'll be sure to keep an eye on this one.

Also, I hope she eventually fights Cauldron. Those jerks have it coming.
10/4/2020 c2 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »