FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Bucket List

12/28/2022 c56 Guest
Ah yes, we must now meet the mentor who encourages us to go on the crazy quest. Sophie would be best for fighting the bad guy, Solani for any, Regulus for retrieval or bad guy hunting, and I would be fine with any, so we’re fighting a bad guy. That’s what epic swords are for, right?
12/28/2022 c55 Guest
I, along with my trusty sword, Vastador Siderum, and my friends, Regulus Black, Sophie Foster, and Solani Sora, will venture into the unknown to complete the hero’s journey!

*recalls plot diagrams*

First step: introduction! Then, the call of adventure!
12/28/2022 c54 Guest
I’m a music box. I’ll act like you expect, but you’ll never understand me.

I want a sword! It shall thenceforth be called ‘Vastator Siderum’!
12/28/2022 c49 Guest
If I lived in the HP universe, I would definitely need someone grounding. I would view everything as either role play or a dream, leading to me making strange decisions.
12/28/2022 c49 Guest
I’d say Harry, but that’d be pretty regular. I think I’d probably go with Regulus Black. That way I get an awesome older brother and influence over one of my favorite characters.
12/28/2022 c48 Guest
Luna planned my birthday picnic. We, along with Hermione, went to a nice forest with a small clearing near a waterfall. It occurred from sunset until midnight and after we finished eating, we lay on our backs and stargazed while conversing quietly.
12/28/2022 c47 Guest
I make a deal with her. I’m a Slytherin, but I care way too much about my fellow snakes. Therefore, I tell her that although I have the political and magical power to destroy her, I will let her torture me. She can do whatever she wants to me, once a day, for as long as she wants. All she has to do is promise to NEVER put a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw in detention with her or harm them in any way.
12/28/2022 c46 Guest
I want both! I would use fiendfyre. IT MUST BURN. TO THE GROUND. But I would steal every single book in the entire manor first:)
12/28/2022 c43 Guest
I totally should have chosen the tripping jinx! Or the one that ties peoples’ shoelaces together! The favorite ice cream flavor has got to be cookies and cream for me.
12/28/2022 c42 Guest
Impediment Jinx! Ha ha! Now you’re running in slow motion!
12/28/2022 c41 Guest
I would want an apprenticeship under either Flitwick or Snape.
12/28/2022 c39 Guest
I would create an artifact which encloses one’s body in a container, removes the soul, and puts the body into stasis. Then, when someone turns it on, it would return the soul to the body, awaken the body, and open the container. That way you can live forever to be consulted by your descendants or other people in the future! It would be called the Habitus Animae. The price would be 49 drops of blood.
12/28/2022 c38 Guest
My long term scheme would be finding, understanding,and breaking the DADA curse.
12/28/2022 c37 Guest
It would be a songbird.
12/28/2022 c36 Guest
I would use my winnings to invest in the Daily Prophet and get even more money:)

The Daily Prophet is probably rich.
3,758 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »