FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Bucket List

10/1/2020 c2 14TheAngelicPyro
I LOVE THE WAY THIS IS HEADED ALREADY! Sirius becoming their caretaker, Rosie befriending Kreacher, all of it is amazing!
10/1/2020 c2 6WriterRose1998
Love this story!

As my guardian... perhaps Andromeda? She is female, seems to have a stable life and she has a interesting but not very dangerous life/back story.
10/1/2020 c2 16Chmia
I think the fun bit will be to watch the bucket list grow and evolve.
10/1/2020 c2 2Ms. Lady Muffin
My first item on my bucket list? Depends on what family I was born into. And my magical guardian? Molly Weasley? Lol sorry but I’d want to be mothered and fussed over by Molly.

Also thank you for posting this story, I’m soooo happy to see it. I also can’t wait to see Rosie grow, she’s such a cutie!
10/1/2020 c2 6Sansho
Oh yes! I've been waiting for someone to do something of this sort, and do it well.
I must say, that bucket list sure reminds me of quest titles in an RPG, haha. I was surprised at Kreacher's involvement, but it's a very interesting development. I have to disagree on the Dumbledore point, I believe he kept Sirius in prison so guardianship could go to the Dursleys, but oh well. Very interested to know where this is going. Looking forward to it!
10/1/2020 c2 Bermilee
This is amazing! I love it!
10/1/2020 c2 James-is-a-Fanboy
Answer to your question: Hmm maybe Madam Bones? Though she might not have that much time to raise a kid... I think Fanon!Tom Riddle (he'd be able to teach so much stuff) Luna Lovegood or Bill/Charlie/Fred/George. Luna and the Weaselys sound like fun parents.

Also! I love this fic sm, I can't wait to read more! Also Rosie nooo don't thirst over your parents murdererrr

I'm kinda surprised you like Dumbledor (tho i knew you liked him back when Moratorium was made... recently reread it, it was the first HP fic I've read) I mean, idk I personally dislike him (not for the same reasons as everyone tho. I mean some of them, but half the reason ppl hate him are like meh for me) but yeah, it's kind of a fresh thing to read a fic made by someone who likes him
10/1/2020 c2 3DevilToBeLoved
I am already in love with this and excited to see where this goes! Holy smokes!

Also, if I had to choose a guardian? I would choose . Just because.
10/1/2020 c2 3PenguinOtaku
I'm really excited about this story! (I think having Snape as my magical guardian could be fun.)
10/1/2020 c1 Gira
Ohohohohohohojibinoj this is gonna be good
10/1/2020 c2 4dianille
This story is a delight. Not that it was surprising, all of your story are amazing
10/1/2020 c1 dianille
That was the plot power (TT)
10/1/2020 c2 1LittleWesties9
I haven't read many OCs Harry Potter stories but so far so good! I'll be waiting for the next Thursday to continue! I also can't help but wonder if Rosie will try to talk to Tom... probably not
10/1/2020 c2 1NessieLochNessMonster
Hiiiiii! I am so happy I checked my emails! Wooohooo love your fic! Thanks for sharing it :D
10/1/2020 c0 foodie6
omg! so adorable! I love this! can't wait for more
3,758 « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 Next »