FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Bucket List

10/1/2020 c2 1LittleWesties9
I haven't read many OCs Harry Potter stories but so far so good! I'll be waiting for the next Thursday to continue! I also can't help but wonder if Rosie will try to talk to Tom... probably not
10/1/2020 c2 1NessieLochNessMonster
Hiiiiii! I am so happy I checked my emails! Wooohooo love your fic! Thanks for sharing it :D
10/1/2020 c0 foodie6
omg! so adorable! I love this! can't wait for more
10/1/2020 c2 Gemuesefuchs
Thank you for this new story! I was surprised to get so many emails of updates etc, but man - such a great surprise! You work on so many stories at the same time, it's admirable! I wouldn't be able to not mix characters up! xD

I like the concept of the story very much and look forward to where you're going with this idea! :D All your other stories I've read are master pieces and the first two chapters look pretty promising too!
Once again thank you for making my day brighter and feeding us these beautiful AU's!
Hope you have a great morning/day/evening and stay safe!
10/1/2020 c2 Cats are my World
I'd want Newt Scamander as a guardian. I get to pet EVERYTHING and SO MANY PETS

Great beginning - this is a nice change from typical Harry's sibling stories.
10/1/2020 c2 TomRiddlesTwin
Fantastic! Love the new fic
10/1/2020 c2 2AizawaNagi12
Beautiful!
10/1/2020 c2 sosickofthisfakelove
"broom vroom" im gonna cry thats adorable
10/1/2020 c2 pedrokotii
Well, that works. Shame about Lily, fics where she's alive, but not a collosal b**** about BWL crap are rare. Still, derailing the Sirius Black plotline is a very good consolation prize. I also see a good, but not super Dumbledore! Will wonders never ceases? Very, very nice.

Q/A: Lily. If not possible, Horace Slughorn or Sirius Black. Both allow freedom and access to resources that would offer unmatched advantage in the whole "staying alive" thing. Plus, it would be fun!
10/1/2020 c1 pedrokotii
Well, that was interesting. I can buy James not wanting to believe his friend a traitor, but I'd have thought that Lily at least would listen and take some precautions... Doesn't really matter what kind. It could be something minor, like always keeping a wand on hand, or arranging for an emergency portkey...

Just having a wand would mean an option of blasting a hole in the wards and running for a place to apparate from.

That would have probably been my first position on the List. #1: "Your wand is your life. Never lose it. Never leave it. Never betray it." And get L&J to live by this rule too.

Number #2 would be: "I am a witch. Not a muggle with a magical stick." At least getting summoning/banishing and one or two utility spells internalized would be high on my priority list.

And it looks like Ch2 just went up. Nice!
10/1/2020 c1 1SleepingSpacecowboy
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS OMG I FICKING LOVED THIS OMG I LOVE YOU!
3,761 « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251