for Noxbait's Whumptober 2020

12/10/2020 c24 Jeannegift
I would love to see a full version of this one!
12/2/2020 c29 589K Hanna Korossy
Love the idea, but I hate to tell you, Dean: Blockbuster memberships were only good for the store you got them at. You’d have to fill out paperwork again to get them added at every new store. Worked my way through college at Blockbuster. :)
(And fevers make you feel cold, not hot!)
I’m not a kidfic fan, but this was irresistibly sweet. I especially loved Dean curling up in the hospital bed with a miserable Sammy.
11/30/2020 c23 K Hanna Korossy
Phbbt, cop-out ending! :)
11/28/2020 c19 K Hanna Korossy
That was just really sweet. As much as I love Dean making things better with humor, sometimes just straight caring is perfect.
11/26/2020 c31 9Linnie McCary
I think you saved the best for last. Thanks for sharing all of these whump-smidgens!
11/16/2020 c31 10BonanzaRocks
awww
11/6/2020 c31 39Colby's girl
OMG just getting to this story was torture! This site was having itself a hissy fit and a half! Loved the last chapter. It was like all the others, very entertaining. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for making my october better.
11/2/2020 c30 4Bella Lilac
Chapter 31 doesn’t work for me either
11/1/2020 c31 1Ginza
This was a great one to end it on! Poor Sam! Shame on those hikers! Of course Dean would never believe Sam was dead. I'm sad it's over but it was so much fun having your fics to read and look forward to all month. I really do hope to see more SPN stories from you in the near future, I'll be happily waiting for them!
11/1/2020 c31 ngregory763
Sending all the love and whumptober gratitude for posting these ficlets of yours, they were fan-freakin-tastic!
11/1/2020 c30 Iamsam1013
What happened to chapter 31? I received a notification, but it doesn’t show up. Don’t want to miss it!
11/1/2020 c26 10BonanzaRocks
awwwwwwwwwwww tender
11/1/2020 c30 Guest
Where did chapter 31 go to? For me theres nothing.
10/31/2020 c30 waitingforAslan
Dean will always come for Sammy. Sam will always wait for Dean.
10/31/2020 c30 15tyrsibs
Wow- congrats on a job well done! I've enjoyed your stories this Whumptober.
353 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »