for Thriller: A Halloween Story

4/28/2021 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
12/3/2020 c1 lqzy
YESS PLS NEEDING PART 2
11/1/2020 c2 Caliboo
I liked this alot! I'd love to read the 3rd chapter!
10/31/2020 c2 Guest
Wow !I love it ,and definitely you need to write a third and probability a fourth and so on chapter, lol, girl you are amazing as always ,thank you so much .
Your Fan #1 ;)
10/30/2020 c2 5Sensitivity8
So cute! I would love another chapter!
10/30/2020 c2 HALLIWELLA
This story is so cute. Defo need more
10/30/2020 c2 expat24
Yep count me in for a 3rd chapter please now that Nita is out of the picture! Want to read about their date.. Looks like all our famous couples are now together (almost) ... Thanks.
10/30/2020 c2 adayinjune
Umm... is that a serious question? Of course I want a part 3!
10/30/2020 c2 Sunflower
If u don't do a 3rd part, I will kill you! This is so great and I love this chapter! I can't wait for the next part.
10/2/2020 c1 Guest
AHHH UPDATEEE
10/2/2020 c1 4Divergent31
Loved this chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens next
10/2/2020 c1 expat24
Law of attraction and distraction are at it again! What a night, shame for Nita being present and glued to Tobias, damm Zeke for making such arrangement again! Hope they have a great evening knowing each other and Tris gets away from being caught having sneaked out from her bedroom ! Look forward to more - Thanks.
10/1/2020 c1 11AriIsDivergent
Dang, you have done it again! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
10/1/2020 c1 jenna
Whoa ! I loved this so much... pls update soon. ur such a good writer, i love all of ur stories.