for A Reflection Cast In Smoke And Shadows

1/18 c4 Svenion
I don't see her joining the wards with her history concerning authority figures. although your way ooc Armsmaster probably had a lot to do with it
1/18 c2 Svenion
so wait, you're telling me she never, not ONCE, followed Sophia in her shade state outside of school and discovered that she's Shadow Stalker? yeah, kinda unbelievable, and also a convenient setup for what I'm sure is going to be much drama very soon
11/9/2020 c4 2FerunaLutelou
About the costume. PR department would fight till their last breath to leave a ward, especially a female, without armor. They would argue that with Taylor's power and her position as a Ward she isn't supposed to be hit in the first place, and even if she is hit by something then armor probably wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. They would also argue against giving her ANY weapons, including such basic things as pepper spray or containment foam grenades/sprayers, cause of the child soldier image it creates.

Piggot would also probably tell Armsmaster to make a communicator that could still work properly when taken to Taylor's shadow world, and to make something like a tinker paint to mark the allies with which could be seen by Taylor when she uses her power. Obviously that would just be a cover for coming up with countermeasures against Taylor if she goes villain.

At least that's what I think.
11/9/2020 c3 FerunaLutelou
About Gallant and Taylor's reaction to his power. Most civilians think that he's a Tinker, not a Thinker/Master/Blaster, so its weird that Taylor's reaction is just "oh, that's cool, anyways...".
10/14/2020 c4 Guest
wow
10/15/2020 c4 Djberneman
She should want Sophia to be in trouble since she was being picked on by a bully with powers who used those powers against her.
10/15/2020 c4 89Aesop
That's Kelly's reaction? She'd go to the director about Taylor's word choice? She should have gone to the director herself, immediately, over the charge made. Based on other Worm fics, the director could go either way. Launch a proper investigation and try to find out what actually happened or she tells Taylor to suck it up and do the job she was recruited for. I'm looking forward to seeing which way this goes.
10/14/2020 c4 JanessaVR
She outright *tells* the PRT that Sophia caused her trigger event, Sophia *doesn't deny it*, and their response is basically to tell Sophia that she's been a very naughty girl and will be in trouble with the principal?! And then they reprimand Taylor for being angry with her?! This is not "Timmy tripped me in the hallway!", this was *attempted murder* and they're just brushing it off with a "Well, I guess that's kinda bad. Should probably look into that at some point, maybe." Why is Taylor not *screaming* that she's resigning from the Wards *on the spot*, and demanding that Sophia be arrested for *attempted murder*?!

This breaks suspension of disbelief. You don't get to casually confess to attempted murder in a room full of witnesses and then wander off to go play video games or surf the net. Yes, get in Agent Kelly's face and tell her to *go right ahead* and get the Director down here right now. Why would Taylor *be afraid* of that?! It's exactly what she wants to happen!
10/9/2020 c3 Guest
wow
10/8/2020 c3 JanessaVR
The PRT is well aware that Trigger Events are traumatic, so I have difficulty believing that the person doing her power testing wouldn't know that, and wouldn't be reprimanded for asking her about it.

It's also a bit too convenient that SS wasn't here. When she finally shows up, will Doormat!Taylor just roll with it and continue to meekly submit to continued torture? You'd think the rest of the Wards would have asked where she goes to school, and the topic of her horrible situation at Winslow might have come up.
10/3/2020 c2 Guest
well
10/1/2020 c1 Guest
Amy and Rachel and reform Bonesaw mass produce for everyone three headed wolf snake tail batwing dogs shrink to puppy size grow to size of tanks

Krakoa/Superego/Phalanx

Techno Organic Jungle virus Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda

Asteroid M(s)-Krakoa- Savageland(s), Danger, Planet X Attilan(Zero-Techno-organic-Technoarchy, Phalanx, Barbuda, Builders

Sunstone/Fortress of Solitude(Kole)/Wonderdome/New Themyscira/Thalarion/Mythlands-Cosmopolitan, Multiethnic/Omniethnic/Citizenry of the Empire of the Silver Snake/Zerox/Skartaris/Nth Metal/Mother Box-Element X-Celestial City

Gemsnakebeard

Shmoo
Eierlegende Wollmilchsau or egg laying wool-milk-sow

Clever assassination or attrition

Conflict is apparently more interesting to read about for most people than post bio/cyber solar punk post scarcity still I want to read about it

Everyone should have Symbioid duplicate a dozen like angelus warriors

Some think if it goes on like this it's not going to be any different than if aliens conquered/enslaved humanity we'd be bred to alter brain chemistry to be like dogs who genetically worship our masters as work/herd/guard/attack/lap/etc dogs

Survive-flight/eat/fight/mate THIS is who we are at our core we can't control our nature but we can control our actions

G.E.C.K
matter replicator-Vending Machine

Synthdroid

Human replica droid

blasters, droid army, ships

medpack- diagnostics such as medisensors and also could provide flexclamps, synthflesh, irrigation bulbs, bacta, kolto, spray-bandages, bacta patches, spray hypos, bone stabilizers, antiseptics, medical drugs, coagulants, stimulants such as stim-shots, and other essential medicines for the treatment of wounds.

Terraform processor
Farkiller

Yuuzhan Vong Biots

Infantization is also abuse

the real world is a harsh and violent place that sometimes takes a fair amount of violence to survive in

Floating teleporting archipelago palace eyerie pyramid with a dozen smaller of same in garage

Spore-virus/bacteria
Swarms wasp/kaiju dragonmen snake/scorpion tails
Packs of Heavenhounds batwinged three headed wolfmen/werecerberusmen
Flocks (fauna)chimera-wyvern/wolf/sabretooth(stripes/spots)/bat/avianmen

Medusa
Nolabab Mane of Snakes
SnakeflameMane

Kthanid
Time Clocks- transcend time and space Goldeneye (pocket)watch hyperspace weapons and gadgets flying castle tank (jet/submarine/spacecraft)/suit (White Shadow-symbioid/Spawn/Angelus Warriors/thoughtforms)- Avengers One Million BC-Panther(fauna/chimera/kaiju), Thor, Sorcerer Supreme, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist (Cap America), Phoenix (Cap Marvel), Starbrand, Hulk, Iron Man

Battery sized cold fusion power cities across planet

Reborn as noble abhumans-Dwarf/Giant
Beast(flora-Jack o Lanter)(chimera/kaiju)/Golem-robot cyborg)folk/ogre/troll Heroes of the Storm

Orks become Krork- Maestro/Leader/Doc Green/Professor/Green Scar/Sakaarson/Nul “Breaker of Worlds” as well as Hobgoblin/Demogoblin

Eldar become Asurai organic Amazos/ Warhammer Fantasy Elves

Krork-Maestro/Leader/Professor/Doc Green/Doc Samson/Green Scar/Sakaarson/Nul “Breaker of Worlds” as well as Hobgoblin/Demogoblyn, Eldar become Azurai Magno organic Amazos/Brother Grimm Warhammer Fantasy Elves, A/ErakylonCelestial-halfangel-half devil demoness, Fairy/Pixie/NegaSpyte/Genie, Gnome, arch/uber/ultragremlin/demiimp-antifairy, replicae (genetic diversity different races and genders) perfect human (captain America/Nick Fury/Cable) clone, enhance (cybernetic brains) completely under thrall Symbioids Justice Titans-Supermartian/Rann/(Skorp Von Warstar)Adam Strage-John Carter/Flash Gordon, Wonderhawk, Aquaorion, Alakazam-Captain Marvel/Shazam/Zatara-Doc Fate(Wyrd)Mandrake, Bat-Lantern, Zauriel, Superdemon, Squad Superman (Earth 14/33/13)

Oxy-chew/Ninja Gum
Sythdroid hench dies becomes two (maximum one thousand for balance) becomes fire team, squads, and sections, companies, platoons, and regiments, they cover entire continents entire worlds, behind them roar and howl the engines of battle tanks war machines so massive they crush mountains to dust beneath their treads, ships and attack craft blot out the sun

Skins no two exactly alike enough genetic diversity gender and color
cool idea
10/1/2020 c1 Guest
This did not upload correctly
10/3/2020 c1 imka
Honestly, I was hoping to find some mystic Taylor's altpower here, something about the lines of "smoke and mirrors", some tricky stuff, not the ability to disappear into unreal smoky world and re-appear from there... such a pity! (
17 Page 1 2 Next »