for Blink

12/8/2021 c2 SlickRCBD
Keiko has to be some kind of brute to survive at 200,000 feet. The Armstrong Limit is only about 59,000 feet, and the edge of space is considered around 100,000 feet.
She should be suffering from near-vacuum exposure.
11/16/2021 c16 Guest
Infantilization is also abuse
9/27/2021 c16 Volusa
ok, a lot of OC's suuuuck. This OC fic.. didn't. This was actually really really good. semipowerful OC, yes, OC centric, a bit, but it actually had Taylor in it, and as a major part without the OC overshadowing her completely. Also nice to see a non-ABB asian character. Was very satisfying to see Sophia die, and Amy and Taylor both need someone badly. Is it bad that I like this more than Worm itself? Sorry Wildblow, but you have been replaced! Also... teleporting. Makes me fondly think of Misako's little sister. _
5/19/2021 c16 33Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud
this is a great story, and i can't wait for the next update! it's nice to have a unique perspective in this world. keiko is a lot of fun to read, and her execution of shadow stalker was sublime. also she and panacea are adorable chaos generators and i can't wait to see how you combine that with taylor's flavor of fucking up the status quo.
4/14/2021 c5 Spellflame
She WHAT!
4/6/2021 c16 Jdkem
I can’t say this enough after rereading this like 5 times I just hope beyond hope that it continues!
3/29/2021 c16 13Steve2
This has been a fun story. A very fun story so far and I hope you continue it. I especially liked the part where the massive ship blocking the bay disappeared and smooshed the Nine. Now it seems to me that once The Traveler is inducted into the Wards, and it becomes more common knowledge (imparted from MM to The Director) that Keiko was the one responsible for smooshing the Nine, that a certain reward for the deaths of the Nine is made available to a new Ward.

Also, not sure if this is part of canon, but is Amy also a Queen? That is Queen Shaper? This could be simply thinking of what I read in the "How To Train Your Endbringer" story when Taylor and Amy meet Glaistig Uaine. Just a thought.

Thanks for posting and please write more.
3/18/2021 c16 Jdkem
I really want more of this..
3/15/2021 c5 9jukehero461
Oh my gods I adore that last line, a perfect example of 'You do not know me, you do not control me, you WORK WITH ME, because while my words are soft my stick can literally haul cargo freight.' Excellently done.
1/19/2021 c16 3Zolkien
I love the freedom Blinks powers give her!
1/17/2021 c16 HellsMaji
16 chapters and still no idea what Taylor's powers are. Geez.
1/2/2021 c16 thereaperd
That would be terrifying. Basically, gods are coming out to play and you better not get in their way.
1/1/2021 c16 Guest
wow
1/1/2021 c16 2Mugen-Muse
I wonder if Dragon will relay Ciara's words as a public service announcement even if the information is limited to the PRT and Protectorate.
1/1/2021 c16 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
234 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »