for When Ash Ran Away

11/28/2020 c3 Random-Fan-2017
You know, when I hear the things Ash says about all of the crazies in the world - the insane 'Teams' that try to use legendary Pokemon to destroy the world, or do other horrible crimes - I actually have to agree - at least a little bit - with what Ash is saying. He is absolutely correct when he says that it would be better for him to be out there, stopping all the maniacs, Pokemon hunters, and evil organizations trying to exploit or abuse Pokemon for kicks or for profit. And while Misty and Brock are also correct in saying that Ash should stay and be the father/husband that Serena and their daughter deserve... Ash also makes a valid point about how he and his friends have stopped some really nasty stuff, and that someone needs to be out there helping.

On a side note... this also made me realize something I hadn't quite thought of, or noticed in the Pokemon series: There are so many characters in the show with family issues! I mean, holy cow, there are so many things wrong with how some people were raised that its actually pretty tragic! I can't believe that I never noticed this before.

Anyway, this is a truly amazing story, and I thank you for bringing it to light. Excellent work. :)
10/24/2020 c5 Guest
aww this is a great amourshipping fanfic dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as a husband and wife in the pokemon series and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
10/18/2020 c4 Guest
wow this sure is getting very sweet and spicy dude be sure to keep it up. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
10/16/2020 c5 12Allison Illuminated
This is phenomenal.
10/16/2020 c3 Guest
oh boy, a surprising reunion... i wonder how this will turn out, im looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter soon. i hope we all get to see serena and ash meet again and get married together as a couple in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
10/11/2020 c2 Guest
well this is a great amourshipping chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
10/3/2020 c1 Guest
well this sure seems odd but still, this is going to be a very interesting amourshipping story dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash meet again and get married together as a couple in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
10/3/2020 c5 Guest
Nice story
Please make a sequel or add more chapters pls
10/2/2020 c1 Arileo
Battle Frontier Brain, Tree Legend Ash Ketchum!