for Destiny

10/9/2021 c6 Stelliej
I just stumbled on your story and I love it! Torture caspian some more, lol. I do hope you finish this, you write a really good story and I love reading it!
8/9/2021 c6 Guest
Hola! Me encanta tu historia. Continua, por favor ️
7/30/2021 c6 7YuuriQueen
I like your story. I like your ideas. And I know what it's like to have a few -or zero- responses from the readers (when and if there are!). I like to think that I write for my own amusing, because writing -for me- is about putting my ideas on paper and do something with them. It's also a therapy. So, please, don't give up! When I felt as nobody and invisible (a few years ago) I started thinking that I didn't have to live for others, but for myself. We are always worth it. ALWAYS. So, don't give up! :D :D :D
6/17/2021 c6 Caspiansword
I just found this fanfiction: please keep writing it! It's getting good!
4/7/2021 c6 1joey adams
Don’t quit I love it
4/7/2021 c6 baude.estelle
I really loved your idea of the plot of Prince Caspian. :-) It's new. I am trying to send you by these words a lot of encouragements. But honestly, grammar mistakes ? Pffff. I don't care ! I'm french so I don't notice them !
12/6/2020 c7 nightsky
Wow! I really love this fanfic, I really like what you have done with the plot and I also feel really bad for Caspian Peter and Edmund, and that poor dryad! Keep writing!
11/12/2020 c4 2NarnianFairy
Awww love the part where Caspian kept saying 5 more minutes LOL
11/12/2020 c3 NarnianFairy
No you definitely did not overdo it, I think it was just fine and definitely got me hooked onto this!
11/3/2020 c3 arthiaanada
Awwwww... I cant wait for the next chapterrr!
Keep workingg :))))
11/3/2020 c3 1duskrising07
This is so good! Please keep updating! And no I think the suspian is really sweet