for Midoriya

Please update this story
11/25/2020 c1 Guest
Interesting
11/24/2020 c1 Gunsword
Please put Saitama in the story, jest make him a background character just like in Esper of UA it can work especially if you're gonna add over powered characters from the one punch man universe, make him all might's successor or something, also I'm curious what you going to do with the esper sisters, or did you just put them in the story to give izuku a overpowered quirk.
11/18/2020 c1 freeforall546
this looks amazing! im surprised there aren't more where they are izukus family!
11/16/2020 c1 psychominer
can i get more of this
11/12/2020 c1 Weeldx
I loved it, but I have a very important question: will Izuku receive One for all?
11/8/2020 c1 Linkskingsolomon
Your writing is good and I like the idea. Joust hope Deku’s quirk isn’t a copy paste of his sisters. Three people with the exact same quirk seems a little boring
11/5/2020 c1 6Nain Tarlow
Okay, this looks interesting.
Wiill other characters from One Punch man appear? Like Fubuki's gang, Genos, Atomic Samurai?
Looking forward what will come of this.
11/3/2020 c1 Whynot
I always thought about this very crossover, I hope the story takes off because you're a good writer and the story has a lot of promise.
10/30/2020 c1 Bucio
Depending on which direction you take it, but I hope with a lot of humor, like all of them ... well like most of your ideas, this one promises to be entertaining, especially with Tatsumaki and Fubuki being Izuku's older sisters (usually the crossovers with OPM they are based on Izuku being like Saitama, but this is a nice change), and being curious to see if Izuku and Fubuki can survive the training and how strong they would be because of that.

Apart from the fact that Izuku is a cinnamon roll here (being good, innocent and cheerful), with his sisters I suppose being quite overprotective of him, so I would be curious to see their reactions, seeing girls interested in their little brother and with the sisters putting the fear of God in them, or massacring some villain who tries to hurt him (or does it by accident)

Besides if Saitama appears here as well (perhaps as All Might's successor, but unlike Izuku, with Saitama gaining perfect control capable of using One for All 100% from the beginning, hence his monstrous strength), Endeavor would rank even lower in hero rating
10/21/2020 c1 Guest
I live for this...
10/15/2020 c1 11Sixsamchaos
This is really cute and could change quite a few things. I feel Tatsumaki's personality would definitely have an impact on Fubuki and Izuku, though perhaps less detrimental to Fubuki. Since this is in the MHA universe, I'm assuming Blast doesn't exist and therefore never influenced Tatsumaki in the need to be strong by herself.

So, Fubuki shouldn't have that inferiority complex from her sister berating her for having the Blizzard Group. I think she could have one but much diminished due to Izuku's optimistic nature and his love for his older sisters. His personality could also impact Tatsumaki too.

On the other side, I could see Izuku being a lot more confident with both his sisters and his mother supporting him, as he does have a quirk here. With his powers also linked to his mind, I could also see him being much smarter than his already analytical mindset seen in canon. Now, the question will be how All For One would affect his quirk should Izuku do inherit it from All Might.
10/15/2020 c1 kodokpi
man I already love this so much
10/14/2020 c1 4Farmer Kyle
I think I've only seen the idea of Izuku being related to Tatsumaki once before, but I really do like the idea. I look forward to seeing where this may go!
10/13/2020 c1 Llor kcir
I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life FINALLY A GOOD ONE PUNCH MAN AND BHA CROSSOVER THANK YOU
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »