for Midoriya

10/10/2020 c1 Guest
Shoto Todoroki a woman?...
Shoko and Izuku 4 eva!
10/11/2020 c1 amgs
I’m in. I’m hooked. I’m intrigued, Color me obsessed. This fic has breathed life in my demotivated self. Thank you for your hard work! I’m really looking forward to reading more of these crazy family shenanigans :D
10/9/2020 c1 Guest
Really great story so far! I'm really curious to see where all this goes with all of the possibilities. I already like what I'm seeing here and can't wait to see where this could go. Honestly just seeing wholesome interactions between Izuku and his Family is enough for me XD But no matter what I know I'll enjoy where you take this. Keep up the great work!
10/11/2020 c1 PuppyCake
Whoaa! This is awesome!
10/10/2020 c1 crazybeebee
AHHH
YESSSS
I crave and live for this! I will watch you career with great interest. Also
don't want to sound like a butt, but I can't wait to see the pairing.
10/8/2020 c1 NekuSakuda
One question, What's the pairings or is this a wholesome fic. I'm fine either way.
10/8/2020 c1 NekuSakuda
This is going to be big.
10/7/2020 c1 ExplodingKnuckler
Yoooooo, this was such a fun read, I'm so excited to see what's coming next.
10/7/2020 c1 6Six02
Oh my goodness this one actually has a ton of potential and I"m super excited about it.
10/6/2020 c1 Cyde
Esper Izuku. I like it... and it's an idea I can't recall having seen all that much of.

As for the feedback... I would imagine that, as Tatsumaki's little brother, the strength of his quirk wouldn't be an issue so much as his control of it. His finesse. And that sort of leaves an ideal opening for fun quirk-related hijinks and mishaps as he grows up and gets stronger.

Tatsumaki actually training her kid brother and sister. Definitely cool, seeing as how canon Tatsumaki would probably consider them weak, helpless and in need of her protection as a matter of course.

The idea of Tatsumaki having a more normal relationship with her siblings is novel, honestly, as canon Tatsumaki's idea of familial love is somewhat... twisted. Granted, One Punch Man is a textbook example of exaggeration humor, but her character can be strident to the point of making one cringe. The idea of seeing that toned down, even if only a little bit, is like a breath of cool air in the middle of a desert.

That aside, I absolutely love the concept and am really looking forward to seeing where it goes!
10/4/2020 c1 L
Man, I have suggest to you maybe you want hear it, so i recomendate psykos is main villain in this story or arc. She is most dangerous villain in the world and America. And if you reading tatsumaki vs psykos in manga there Will be awesome scene like quarter of earth was cut off by psykos. Man that Will awesome if you implementation that scene in your story. By the way i have same idea to where disaster sisters are deku sister but i too lazy to write so i gave my pray for to finishing this story until the end. Keep strong brother and don't give up. Ciao
10/4/2020 c1 Wizlov3R
i as a yojimbra fan, love this.
10/4/2020 c1 Guest
Sorry about that the few letters on that part I met a Deku
10/4/2020 c1 Guest
I think XO coup will meet the frog girl and they become great friends may be boyfriend and girlfriend
i like ut