for Midoriya

10/4/2020 c1 Anon
The best thing about your writing is how well you capture your characters’ uniqueness. You always describe their actions as well as give them appropriate dialogue to paint a crisp picture of who they are. The real question is now... when genderbenr bakugo?
10/4/2020 c1 DTM321
I love the idea of this story and I look forward to more. Seeing them all together as a family should be so wholesome.
10/4/2020 c1 LUCAS OLIVEIRA
look I have nothing against putting other characters in a punch man, although I prefer only with tatsumaki and fubuki, but if you put saitama it will be very exaggerated since saitama is very strong for this world
10/4/2020 c1 LUCAS OLIVEIRA
when the story arrives at the beginning of the series, tatsumaki has to be the number one heroine, being the most famous and with the biggest and best agency and if you follow the manga of a punch man you know it's true, fubuki would be among the First 10 I think specifically in the fourth position, above the hawks and if she wasn’t from the tasumaki agency, she would do her own and be a good one, and I doubt they would let izuku be bullied or even be friends with people like katsuki (which is a character I hate and deserves a slow and painful death)
10/4/2020 c1 Guest
I hope to see Dad For One in this story :D
10/4/2020 c1 Lucas Oliveira
please don't put saitama, the world of boku no hero is too weak for him
10/5/2020 c1 1AZNMAGICMAN
Maybe the inclusion of potential pairings with Fubuki being in a relationship with either senior UA Students or beginner Pro-Heroes and Tatsumaki having relationships with other Pro-Heroes like Hawks.
10/3/2020 c1 Lucas Oliveira
please don't put saitama, the world of boku no hero is too weak for him
10/3/2020 c1 Lucas Oliveira
when the story starts at the beginning of the series, tatsumaki has to be the number one heroine, also the most popular and with the best and biggest hero agency, and if you follow the one punch man manga you know it's true, and the fubuki would be in the top 10 more specifically I think that in number 4 the hawk freight since she is charismatic, strong and has support from tatsumaki and if she is not in her agency she would certainly make her own agency which would also be good, and I doubt they would let izuku be bullied or have friends like katsuki (which is a character I hate and should die a slow and painful death)
10/3/2020 c1 Bravo
Man this is exciting! I’m looking forward to this. I like that that you kept tatsumaki’s rude and brash personality. Yet also made her caring and nice with her family. Also I’m satisfied she dealt with the bullying really quick. Makes me happy.
10/5/2020 c1 N3k0s4
this is fucking awesome
10/3/2020 c1 Guest
I love this! Super exciting! Can't wait to see where it goes.
10/5/2020 c1 4Animie02fruit
F in the chat for that dead guy
Also yay big sisters
10/5/2020 c1 Shinobi scribe of the kage
Great chapter ive been waiting for someone to have the rapes sisters and izuku related and we have the biggest tsundere protecting izuku from katsuki too. Really hope that you have thicc shoko in here
10/5/2020 c1 Ankororo
I really enjoy this hope you update it soon
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »