for Midoriya

10/5/2020 c1 Ankororo
I really enjoy this hope you update it soon
10/5/2020 c1 3Stupid Captain 37
Awww I feel kinda sad knowing that Saitama won't be in this. Maybe he's in it but just as his pre-OP form with hair? Maybe? No pressure cause I know this is gonna be awesome. Some how the weirder the concept the better you seem to make it. :)
10/5/2020 c1 R0ger R0ger
Fckn love it always liked this kind of concept with opm and mha kinda like emerald island but more biological.
10/5/2020 c1 16Ryuzaki Uchida
Ok You got me really interested on This one the concept of This timeline seems good, Can't wait for what tweaks you do on the story so far i'm loving it.
10/4/2020 c1 18616mcu
Yay! Been waiting for a story like this to show up. Can't get enough of overprotective Tatsumaki.
10/4/2020 c1 TheFishKing
This is a great start! The new house should be next to either Momos, or All Mights (but not know it). Just as a note I don't think either siblings should be allowed 2 intern or work study with TT it would just be unfair
10/4/2020 c1 MrCherryBlossom
...I don't know how to feel about this family tree making as much sense as it does. Though I do like it. A lot. Don't really have much feedback other than it's a good, interesting idea that I can't wait to see expand in greater detail. Also Izuku has a quirk. Nice.
10/4/2020 c1 1Wicked.A
Nice chapter though I feel like it leaned a little towards bakugou bashing , and hmm... With shoto hating her father and izuku being known to be the little brother of someone he hates (because of course she will have overtaken endaver by the time he reaches UA) I can imagine her starting a relationship with him if for no other reason than spite towards her father which could do for some great drama later on...
10/4/2020 c1 NonlinearWriter
Definitely an intriguing setting you've made here and I am curious on where you plan to take it.
Will be interesting to see how Izuku will be different here since he won't be quirkless and has what looks to be a more supportive upbringing and siblings too.

Thanks a lot for the chapter and hope you are feeling better.
10/4/2020 c1 HachiBee888
I have a question? Will Mob (from Mob Psycho 100) be in this. I read the Psychic sister AU thread on Spacebattles and one of the more interesting things u could add would be Mob as Inko's dad.
10/4/2020 c1 2Razgriz0x
Intriguing. Now for the question on everyone's minds... are Tatsumaki and Fubuki complete Bro-cons? Or do they just genuinely love Izuku like 'normal' siblings?

Lol. Can't wait to read more.
10/4/2020 c1 Tonsofun94
just yes to all of this
10/4/2020 c1 1DeadliestSin17
Ooo, very interesting! Thanks for the chapter!
10/4/2020 c1 bigrig56
The grow taller comment was epic. Sounds like something Hawks would say.
10/4/2020 c1 RogalDorn
Nice a 2nd Tatsumaki being Izuku (1st being " One Punch Deku"
By: NPGamer11) Fic has come out that I already am excited for this one and on the edge of my set since you also included Fubuki as well which made this all the more epic cause I've haven't come across a story with her included in one.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »