for Midoriya

10/4/2020 c1 Sungawd Ra
Aw, I thought they weren’t completely related but taken in by Inko at an early age. Regardless of relativity, it’d be interesting to see Tornado as less of a loner. And an ass. Still, we’re going to miss out on such gems as Fubuki saying “What are you doing, Step SuperBro?”

I am kind of wondering why they’re in the MHA ‘verse, unless the story’s going to get darker. Tatsumaki can body nearly everyone except Maybe AFO, and that’s a strong maybe. It’ll probably be cool with elements from the series or others, but unless a Saitama like being shows up or she gets nerfed somehow, it really would be easy mode to the top.
10/4/2020 c1 Digitalreaper360
i totally did not expect this from you. what's gotten in your head to create this. your stories are great, unique, quirky, awesome. keep it up
10/3/2020 c1 7JMA-Blazer
Finally! Someone actually did it
10/3/2020 c1 The Ultimate Balance Chaos
Oh this is just adorable can’t wait for more
10/3/2020 c1 myafroatemydog
Pretty fantastic chapter
10/3/2020 c1 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Swanky, always glad to see a Yojimbra story pop up, even more so a hefty Yojimbra story.
10/3/2020 c1 7Hell no.1
Is Midoriya a Psychic or like Saitama?
10/3/2020 c1 7Mistah Heartless
Unexpected yet not at all unwelcome...cute setting, cute siblings, cute cover pic...Tatsumaki having someone who's actually smaller than her (even if it is a child) just tickles me for some reason.

In any case, yay for green haired psychic family cuteness! And more stories! Curious to see where this goes, but for a first chapter slash prelude thing it's definitely got appeal!
10/3/2020 c1 27FoxOnPie
People have talked about this kind of story for years on other sites, so it's nice to see someone bite the bullet and actually do it, especially since this wasn't all that bad for an opener; the grammar's good, the pacing is fine, it's not too exposity, all that jazz. The one thing I do kind of take issue with is the last scene where Bakugou is bullying Midoriya, even though he has a Quirk in this story. I'm sure that Midoriya's personality would have always rubbed Bakugou the wrong way, but the main reason for why it annoyed him as much as it did was because Midoriya was Quirkless. I don't think they'd really be best friends if Midoriya was born with a Quirk, but at the very least, he probably wouldn't bully him, so seeing that that's still happening just feels forced.

There are also a couple of things I just sincerely hope won't happen. For starters, while I don't care all that much about Todoroki being a girl in this story, I hope that it wasn't done just so Midoriya could be paired up with him because, honestly, what's the point of not just keeping his gender in tact (on a related note, please don't be lazy and make her name "Shoko", since Todoroki being a girl doesn't mean her name has to just be their original name slightly altered to be more feminine). More importantly, I hope that you don't try to whitewash how much of a toxic person Tatsumaki is. The source material, especially the webcomic, doesn't try to hide how terribly she treats the people around her, especially Fubuki, but this chapter shows her having a relatively positive relationship with her siblings. I really hope that this is either a case of unreliable narration or that the toxicity will come into play later on, because if Tatsumaki isn't going to be the same kind of asshole she's known to be, then she might as well be an OC, and that'd just be disappointing.

Those are all of my thoughts, for better or worse. None of this is me trying to force my idea of how the story should go onto you, it's just me expressing my opinion on what I think will or won't work.
10/3/2020 c1 3WaqueKoala 2.0
First chapter and this is already beautiful
10/3/2020 c1 4Twilight-Lloyd
Okay, this seems fun.
10/3/2020 c1 12NPGamer11
HYPE! Fubuki's jigglypuffs for the win!
10/3/2020 c1 WVIVO777
Yes! I'm so excited for this fic.
10/3/2020 c1 1Unzueta
I love it, I already want to see what friends Fubuki makes in UA, and how Tatsumaki is doing in the world of heroes and how many she is going to go crazy.

Update soon.
10/3/2020 c1 Fionn the Otaku
This off to a good start! Please keep going.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »